šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Itā€™s timeā€¦

2024 DODGE HORNET PHEV SUPER ORDER SALE

Factory Order a new 2024 Dodge Hornet PHEV R/T and LOCK :lock: TODAYā€™S PROGRAMS!

$399 Service Fee (Follow us on Twitter & DM for Hornet Order Discount Code)

$1,999 Due at Signing

$1,099 Flat Rate Delivery to NJ/NY (Excl. Upstate NY & Long Island)

$169 Lease Payment w/ CONQUEST - Deal Details Calculator

• Based on NJ Tax
  • CONQUEST REQUIRED - MOST QUALIFY ($4,500)
  • INCLUDES Web TDM ($1,000)
  • Affiliate Required (see next steps - Available to all)
  • 12% Discount
  • Based on base build (see next steps)
  • 24 Month Lease with 7.5k Annual Mileage Allowance
  • Programs are locked via Jeepā€™s Sold Order Protection (SOP) Program

Have Loyalty Only? No problem!

$284 Lease Payment - Deal Details Calculator

Step 1. Build your Hornet

Step 2. Read our FCA Affiliate Guide and Sign Up if necessary

Step 3. Complete our Service Fee Payment of $399 (Follow us on Twitter & DM for Hornet Order Discount Code)

Step 4. Submit your Information on our Inquiry Form . Please select Factory Order and provide your final Build Link.

Step 5. Complete our Order Disclosure

Step 6. Nathan will reach out in 24-48 business hours to confirm your order details and finalize your order placement.

NOTE: If there are discrepancies on the numbers or issues with the order for any reason, your fee is fully refundable prior to order placement. Due to high demand we are handling orders first come, first served. In the event of high demand response times may take longer. Those who pay and follow all steps will get priority assistance.

Step 7. Receive your POC (Order Confirmation) and VON (Order Number) to track your build. Your build should arrive in 8-12 weeks.

NOTE: You may track your order here after you receive your VON!

Step 8. Your Order Arrives, Nathan will contact you to finalize your paperwork and approval. Once paperwork is completed your transport will be billed and ordered; delivery takes 3-5 business days on average.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Orders must be paid & submitted by 3/25 to guarantee order placement and Program Locks.

OFFER ENDS 3/25/2024

1 Like

Hi - few questions on the above. Is the total cost of the hornet the lease payments + 2k upfront + 1.1k deliverey fee + $399 broker?.

What would my monthly payment be assuming everything above stays the same, but msrp is 45,935 and philly / PA tax (but can pick up in NJ)? I do not have a dodge right now, but a hyundai so I assume I qualify for conquest but not loyalty?

Thank you!

To clarify cost, it is $399 Service Fee + $1,999 DAS + $1,099 Flat Rate Delivery for NJ/NY clients (see exclusions in main post) then you will have 23 remaining payments of $169 assuming you fit the exact sample deal we posted (DAS includes 1st payment). Since programs and incentives are based on location and PA sometimes doesnā€™t get the same programs, anyone who isnā€™t in NJ should submit an inquiry and get a free quote from our rep Nathan before proceeding to confirm their programs and quote details with adjusted taxes.

P.S. Anyone in NY should qualify for the same deal just anticipate a slight increase for increased taxes.

-Matt

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response! I submitted a form. I guess I will talk to Nathan directly for quotes on different trims!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the best way to get in touch, is there a generic email? I know you have a formā€¦but it requires me to put in model, but Iā€™m not really after a certain model. I just want the cheapest 24m / 10k leaseā€¦ open to wrangler Sahara 4xe, gc 4x4 4xe, ram or other etcā€¦

The make and model request on our form is to make sure we get you with the right rep of ours has we have reps who manage different brands/dealer partners. We post our deals up on here in each respective thread so if you are between 25 different possible cars then browse our deals and narrow down to which ones you are most interested in. You arenā€™t married to the car you submit the form on, but we use a ticket system for these requests due to the high volume of inquiries we get, its much better to organize each request with tickets and specific reps vs having people randomly texting and emailing us. So if anyone wants to talk to our reps, has questions, needs assistance, wants to confirm figures, compare options, anything related to opening a line of communication with our team - please start with the form and we can move the conversation in any direction from there.

You can browse more deals on our site directly at Autoninjas.com and if you didnā€™t realize we have posted deals, its probably because they get lost in our threads from all the people asking how to ask us questions and inquire :upside_down_face: anyone seeing this, please use our form!

P.S. The answer as to whats the absolute cheapest option is our Hornet PHEV order deal - or go check out our Mazda thread, CX30 is a great value option for a quality CUV for an affordable payment.

-Matt

Iā€™m guessing this is without loyalty but with conquest?

Good Catch! Post corrected!

-Matt

1 Like

Maybe an odd question, but are the lease deals looking better for the 4xeā€™s or the regular Grand Cherokee Ls? We are coming out of our 2021 JGC lease end of this month and honestly, I am torn between the L or just getting a 4xe, so the end payment might be what makes the decision for me. Either a Limited L or a 4xe Anniversary edition.

EDIT: Nevermind, I could have just looked above and seen the listings above. My bad!

1 Like

Can I customize DAS number?

If I wanted a leftover 2023 diesel, is the lease any good or have all the incentives sailed at this point?

Can you send me the sticker for the $76k Laramie Group B V8?

Thanks!

I think you have unfortunately missed the boat on these 2023 leftovers and the Diesel train, we had some a few months back that were getting discounted a ton but looks like theyā€™ve all been scooped up, the 2025s are landing now with their Gas V6 only engines.

@Zenek Yes! All of our offers are customizable for miles, term and DAS amount. Our offers need to appeal to a wide net of clients so we try to standardize and choose the best terms for payment, but everyoneā€™s situations are understandably unique and we can customize to your preference. Payment will of course be affected according to any changes you make.

-Matt

1 Like

I do still see a decent amount online, but Iā€™m guessing what youā€™re saying is that you donā€™t work with any dealers that have stock of them right now?

Still waiting for sticker of that $76k Laramie Group B V8. I guess I could also order a new one if I wanted?

Did you submit an inquiry and connect with our rep Nathan yet? If not please do so at the link below, he has access to the dealer inventory and can confirm any inventory availability and build details.

You can order a new Ram yes, but 2024 order banks have been closed since I believe November or December, only new Rams you can order today are gas V6 2025s. Any yes, general inventory may exist out there, but not necessarily with our dealers or at our discounts.

P.S. Anyone reading this, I know there are mixed opinions on the new Hurricane engine Rams, either way we will be doing a Ram order sale on 2025s once we get some lockable lease programs. If you are interested in ordering and are not planning on leasing, or are willing to roll the dice on programs available once the truck arrives, we can order 2025 Rams now - just submit an inquiry and Nathan can get you all squared away!

-Matt

1 Like

Do you not have a pickup location within a reasonable distance from NY.

Between broker fee, shipping for NY, money DAS, itā€™s turning into a $300+ effective lease.

Well you can always do free in-store pickup with our dealer in FL and drive up or try out the AutoTrain from Amtrak - we can probably order these with dealer partners locally but this particular sale our dealer in FL offered the best overall deal on it, transport costs considered. We may be able to place the order locally with one of our other dealers but at a lesser discount, perhaps the convenience will be worth it. I would suggest submitting an inquiry and connecting with Nathan our rep if you havenā€™t already, ask him to run you a quote on the Hornet order with our local dealer discount and you can see if either option works for you.

-Matt

Done, thank you!

I did yesterday - waiting for a reply for final numbers. Thanks

Dodge Hornet deal. Does Toyota 4Runner or Tacoma qualify for conquest?

Yes, Nathan should confirm everyones when submitting your order but virtually anything that isnā€™t a Stellantis brand vehicle qualifies of any year.

-Matt

1 Like