March 2022 Subaru Hacker Deals

You are on MY thread of the Marketplace section of Lease Hacker. If you don’t like these deals then move along.

Blessings.
Snoop Dogg Thank You GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I bet his store also gets paid from subscription and/or for each alarm installed, on top of $995. That’s why they don’t offer anything really useful instead.

4 Likes

This has been a great refresher about what makes the Leasehackr forum so great. Clearly, the userbase knows how to evaluate marketplace deals. Industry folks, brokers (or former, no shade Hershey), regular users, super supporters and trusted hackrs can collectively sniff out disingenuous sales tactics and bad deals alike, and bring value to the community. Brings a tear to my eye to see how far we’ve come.

Feeling blessed.

23 Likes

Scroll up, he agreed to my request of two pairs of Birkenstocks, a flannel shirt, and a 26.2 sticker. How dare you say nothing useful?

3 Likes

Nothing Useful. Psh…

KARR ALARM BENEFITS AND FEATURES

Nina Mae McKinney harumph GIF by Warner Archive

P.S. Just sold our first Hacker deal off the Spreadsheet, thank you Paul for your business!!!

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad for us. At one point in time we had an VW e-Golf Hacker Lease for $45 per month. A hacker came and got it, and then returned it because it didn’t have the fast Charger. (he felt that he was misled, and got the GM involved. FML)

I realize that these are not 1% hacker deals, but there are literally NO Subarus on the ground in all of Southern California, and these deals are very competitive in this environment. Just set another appointment on a hacker for an Outback.

Blessings!
Western Sydney Wanderers Football GIF by wswanderersfc

Anyone that has spent the last year or so on the car sales floor has been called a bunch of names and has heard much worse than this forum has said so far, this isn’t rough at all.

There needs to be a best of leasehackr thread nomination…

1 Like

Honestly they’re not bad deals, its just covid pricing models that people are mad about. 3 years ago Rubbergash had the best VW and Subaru deals on here and modeled many deals based on his spreadsheets. The KARR alarm addon also is something a ton of dealers are doing to justify mark ups and although it sucks he’s not really in control of that.
But personal opinion here, KARR alarms are trash:( I’ve had a few cars with them and just took them off. Wouldn’t pay 995 for it

P.s. blessings hah

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Honestly, though I’m not in the market for a Subaru (and I probably never will), I think a $995 alarm is better than $995 for nothing. While some are at MSRP, many mainstream brand brokers/dealers are also charging $1k or more markups straight up on the forum too. If you think it’s a bad deal, simply shop elsewhere; there are people willing to pay his price as he said in the thread.

However, I do agree to a certain extent that the first post should disclose the alarm on top of reflecting it in the spreadsheet. Something along the lines like

But all vehicles come with a not negotiable alarm for $995.

But all in all, $1k markup on Subaru is fair nowadays in my opinion, especially when you actually monitor Subaru’s inventory supply, it’s like THE lowest days of supplies of all makes.

These deals are good through the end of the month. 200 Subarus coming in April, so the list is gonna get a lot bigger in a few days.

See the Deals: March 2022 Subaru Socal Hacker Deals

If you are on your way, I will hold the car until you arrive. Process only takes about 90 minutes start to finish.

If you have any questions or want to set an appointment call or text the Hacker Hotline.

Call Seth: 442-273-6566

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Well, most people are calling you out on your false claim you made in your original post:

“We are not marking ANY vehicles up over M.S.R.P”

Yes you are. You are discounting the MSRP by about 300 dollars and then adding a non-negotiable BS dealer fee of 995, driving the final price of the vehicle to MSRP + 600 or so. That’s why you’re being called out. True, your spreadsheet has the full disclaimer that the KARR Krap $995 is already built into the price, but your original post is inaccurate.

You should remove that one sentence (in quotes above) and all would well. Blessings indeed. Enjoy this time frame while it lasts.

1 Like

The first 2022 WRX on the ground will be sold for MSRP plus $995 alarm.

Come and get it!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Leasehackr Meme Lounge