March 2022 Subaru Hacker Deals

Did you miss us?

We are getting the Subaru Hacker Hotline Operational Again.

Here is a heads up. Inventory is limited right now, but I do have 200 Vehicles coming in April.
We are not marking ANY vehicles up over M.S.R.P

I got the spreadsheet going with an Outback, and Ascent and a Legacy which are all currently in stock.

See the deals here: March 2020 Hacker Deals.

Currently No Crosstreks of Foresters on the ground, but plenty arriving in April.

If you are on your way, I will hold the car until you arrive.

If you have any questions or want to set an appointment call or text the Hacker Hotline.

Call Seth: 442-273-6566

It’s good to be back!!!

2 Likes

$995 non-negotiable alarm on all deals? :face_with_monocle:

Please update your post reflecting the alarm. That should be front and center.

12 Likes

It is as CLEAR AS DAY on the spreadsheet.

Thanks.

I don’t need an alarm though - who still sells alarms on cars

6 Likes

It would appear from your spreadsheet that all of your hacker deals at the advertised price include an alarm valued at $995. Are you saying that your non-marked up selling prices actually require an additional $995 charge for an alarm because it isn’t already included in the price?

7 Likes

It’s a buy rate lease below MSRP, if you don’t like the deal then I understand. I usually have 300+ cars in my inventory and right now I have 16. The alarm is not negotiable…

The $995 Alarm is included in the payments on the spreadsheet. Blessings.
Jesus Christ GIF

Sell something else like a wrap or tints or oil changes or floor mats

What good is a alarm - these are leased cars on the banks balance sheet - the leasee could care less

15 Likes

Do you remove the factory alarm first before adding the new one?

24 Likes

It includes a Free Starlink Upgrade. It also includes a shock sensor, Free 5 year replacement guarantee, vehicle immobilizer, remote climate control, remote start/stop vehicle recovery and more.

If you would prefer we just mark the cars up $995 over MSRP, we can do that you you if you like.

Blessings.
Celebrate Vice Tv GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

Are you saying that you’re charging for a 2.5 year starlink security plus subscription and that’s what you’re calling the alarm?

11 Likes

If I reserve an incoming unit are you going to add the KARR alarm? (I got my answer here the alarm is not negotiable)

How about the one below

Will you place a custom order and honor vip program? If so does that also get that alarm?

I mean people can criticize freely - it’s the internet. TBH, I think LH would prefer a mandatory add that provides substance that they would use over an alarm that mathematically LH (or a proper car thief) wouldn’t look twice at.

1 Like

We don’t take reservations on incoming units. We are not doing custom orders at this time (Order banks are full), We are not honoring the VIP program currently. All cars get an alarm.

Guys, I’m a 300 a month Subaru store with 15 cars in my inventory.

Blessings.
Thanks Thank You GIF by Njorg

No, we install the KARR alarm system, and activate it. The price of the Alarm, also includes the Starlink Upgrade.

Yes, I think most here would prefer you just said “hey, we are at $995 over msrp”

28 Likes

:100:

Without a doubt.

13 Likes

I have really missed the Lease Hacker Community!

4 Likes

I remember when you posted “this is it last day and my pricing goes away”

~$300 wrx

:sob:

1 Like

Anyone that got a Hacker Deal from me before we shut it down ended their lease with $6K-10K (you are all welcome) of Equity. The crazy deals will come back one day. We all took it for granted: $150 Jettas, $250 V8 Camaros, $299 WRX’s $300 Gladiators etc…

8 Likes