Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Send in a message with my name and email about a Corolla hybrid. Don’t know if things are that much higher down there but the page that opens shows higher payment with more down. Waiting to hear what you can do vs local dealers.

replied to you in PM @radzer0

All of the figures were updated for this month most everything got better.

Here is the link again to the pricing https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/unlock-your-toyota-lease-programs/

As well as please reach out to Tom directly Tjones@stadiumtoyota.com or 352-428-1464 if you do not see what you are looking for.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Hey! Any lease deals on a Toyota Supra 3.0?

2 Likes

@luckii replied or reach out to Tom 352-428-1464

Emailed Tom but wanted to see if you guys can do any good leases on the Platinum or Limited trim levels on the Highlander (Hybrid or not).

1 Like

I contacted Tom and the deal was done for a RAV 4 XLE ‘over texts’ in an hour! Remember the old saying about fast, cheap and good. Well Tom and Caesar did all three! God I love that new car smell!

3 Likes

Got my 2nd lease from Tom. Great service as always. I’ll be back when the Tundra lease is up. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Tom set me up with a Highlander Platinum lease. I never stepped foot in a dealership and the car is being delivered to me tomorrow for free!

Tom and Stadium Toyota is my new jam.

4 Likes

Everything For April is updated now. Inventory will still be some issue.

Here is the link again to the pricing https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/unlock-your-toyota-lease-programs/

As well as please reach out to Tom directly Tjones@stadiumtoyota.com or 352-428-1464 if you do not see what you are looking for.
[/quote]

1 Like

No more 4runner??

They don’t have this month there is a shortage. Go to their website and there is only 1 listed and none in transit so…

currently there is an inventory shortage like most places if there is something that anyone is looking for just reach out to Tom (352-428-1464) and he can go over inventory options and built out whatever you may be looking for. Inventory is on the way tho.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

A post was merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Just wanted to give everyone an update, today is the last day for Toyota’s programs and incentives will be out tomorrow with what the factory will be doing, Everything will get updated in the system for Wednesday Tom is off both Tuesday and Wed but will be getting everything updated.

What does that mean?