March 2020 Tacoma Lease Specials Conicelli of Springfield Pa

Hi, I’m David Scott. I’m the Internet Sales Manager here at Conicelli Toyota of Springfield. We are located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pa. If you are considering leasing or purchasing a new Toyota, or just have general questions about our industry I will be glad to assist. I have over 20 years in the Auto industry. I not only enjoy helping folks get great new cars and trucks, but also building trustworthy long term relationships. I look forward to speaking with you.

David Scott
610-690-6000 Ext 5090
dscott@conicelli.com

Does the deal spread to NY?

How much does 15k add a month?

Hi.
Yes we can offer the lease special in New York as well. I would need your complete address with county and zip code yo get all the correct NY fees.

Hi.

Rough estimate is about $38 a month to go to 15,000 miles per year. Each deal may vary slightly I suppose.

1 Like

How about Highlanders?

There is a lease offer on the 2020 Highlander through Ally as well. I will have to put spread sheet together on those. Are you interested in a specific trim level ?

XLE please. Thanks

Ok . How many miles per yr and will the car be registered locally?

2020 Highlander Xle Awd. Msrp $43,872

36 Months
10,000 Miles per yr
$453.42 Pre-tax payment
1st payment and tags due @ signing
Ally S-Tier Approval required

Unless these deals are over invoice pricing I suggest you make a private link like @Cody_Carter

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate the information.

What tacoma deals?

Looks like the spreadsheet is gone now :man_shrugging:

Im sure he needs to adjust how its shown to keep himself/dealer safe. As Q said, cannot advertise below invoice.

Pm’d you …

Sorry about that, I had to change my process still new to this forum. I will be happy to send you a lease quote on a Tacoma. We have some incredible offers through Ally bank to qualified customers. Do you have a specific Tacoma model that you are interested in ?

1 Like

Understood. Not into tacomas. Been eyeing Tundras for a while but again not 100 percent set on it yet

Got it. The Tundra is a really nice truck, depending on your needs we offer a pretty extensive line-up so pricing obviously will vary quite a bit. I can send you a link to my inventory, if you see something that looks like something that interest you just let me know. Like I said I’m new to this forum I will try to respond as quickly as I possibly can.

1 Like

Thank you sir. Wish you luck on the forum. Certainly I would not mid taking a look but again just not set on and do not want to waste your time.