🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

2020 Taco Sr5 $37k msrp is $190/mo for 24/10!!! Add $12 for 24/12. I have most colors!

The dealers are getting even more aggressive with tundra pricing as well to push a bunch out for the end of the year!

This is tempting. Can you do 36/12 on these? What would the price be? (Sorry I know I should probably text, but until Verizon figures out what’s going on with my phone, I can’t send or receive texts.)

24,27 or 39 months lease best

Thanks, I did see the spreadsheet, just didn’t know with the deal that you just posted if there was a better price on the other term lengths than what was on there. Currently have a monthly payment (purchase) on a 200,000+ mile 2006 Tacoma for the son that’s $311 a month, and thinking leasing new for around $100 less a month makes more sense.

4 sr5 tacos sold already today! Just have silver black and cement left. Dealer can locate other colors but will be about $8/mo more

2 Likes

Interested in a 2020 Taco Sr5, but have a 2018 Civic Hatchback with 12 months left. Is my best bet to sell to Vroom or Carvana?

1 Like

You want to get prices from both. One is not always better than the other. Both can be done online.

I am in the process of selling an Accord to Vroom. Their offer was 3k higher than Carvana.

Check TRED too. At lest when you send the pics and they give you a quote, they actually bring the check for the amount when the truck arrives. My friend actually got $500 more when the truck driver saw the condition of his GMC SUV.

Pricing has been updated on the new spreadsheets. They took off extra $300 on most models

Hey, how are you faring with your lease? You mentioned that you are going to be way over. Any plans for when its time to turn it in?

Updated List for tundra inventory.

SR5

Grey 2x
Red SX

Off Road

White 3x
Grey
Cement 2x
Red
Quicksand

White w/Nav
Grey w/Nav 2x

Sport

Red plus 2x

Grey w/out Nav

In Bound Crew Tundra arriving in new week or so

White SX
Grey 5x one with TRD Wheels
Black SX 2x
Black
Red

Off Road plus

Cement 2x
Red

Sport plus

White 2x
Grey 4x
Black 2x
Red 2x
Calvary Blue

I’ll text you tomorrow.

For the $227 tundra crewmax SR5 with US Bank. Is that truly 24/12 and 0 down?

What is the residual and sales price to get that payment.

Thanks,

It’s a 45k msrp truck. Tax tags fees not included. First month due upfront

I have a 2019 leftover RAV4 adventure for around 330/mo+ tax, around $360 all in for most states. No msds needed. 36/12 lease. $37,300 msrp

image image

1 Like

Any Tacoma SR or SR5’s left in stock?

I have a red and white sr or a silver sr5. I can get other colors as well for a small fee the dealer charges to locate

Any word on 2020 Highlander figures?

Prob not gonna lease well until feb

Are there blowouts on 2019 highlanders?