🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Any sienna xse or XLE?

1 Like

Currently I have some at 3k over msrp or you can order at msrp. 1k fee.

How are the Prius Prime doing? MSRP?

I haven’t seen any available but I can get people on the list at msrp. Prob 3-6 months.

1 Like

White xle awd Prius at msrp!

Text asap

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Hi Jim,

Do you have dealers you work with in Vermont now? I purchased through you almost 3 years ago and will be looking to do something likely around October. Thanks.

Will be cheaper to get one from my pa or ny dealer and have it delivered

1 Like

I have a black xse sienna in cali at msrp+ 3k. 1k broker fee

Text asap if interested this one won’t last long

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Updated inventory in the northeast! All states welcome. Nationwide shipping available. I’ll beat any dealers pricing on available vehicles with a formal quote.

Tundras up to $5600 off msrp!
Tacomas up to $4000
Highlanders up to $5000

Most other vehicles are at or under msrp besides sienna or Sequioa

1-41 in stock now. The rest are due in June/early July. Amazing lease deals available as well.

Text me if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

At least $1500 off msrp on all these instock vehicles for the end of the month.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Morizo sold to me $1500 under sticker :+1:t3::heart::fire::ok_hand:t4::sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Toyota Dallas has one for 160k

1 Like

I’ll pay them $250 to let me meet the smooth brain who buys it

4 Likes

Tundra TRD Pro. How much off MSRP? How’s the lease? 36/10

Sienna available today at msrp+ 3k adm. tax tags doc fee. Located in NE. $650 broker on this one.

Also have white platinum and grey xle awd at msrp+ 4k broker fee inc.

Text if interested.

Jim
215/359-6836

Mag grey tundra limited 4x4 crewmax instock. 4800 off msrp! 1k broker.

Lease for around 700 all in!

Text asap

Jim
215-359-6836

More instock Toyotas at invoice + tax tags doc fees. Located in the southeast region. 500 broker

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

I’m not sure if I am missing something, but it’s difficult to track availability on the attachments and I manage IT team for a living.

2 Likes

My first post always has updated inventory. It’s pretty clear to me…click the image and it’s in higher resolution.

I stand corrected; I am relatively new to this site. Jim has been great about communicating and this is more of a “me” issue and not the postings themselves. Thanks Jim!

2 Likes