🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

If I didn’t already have a 21 ORP and a 22 Bronco, I would have jumped on it ASAP.

1 Like

Is this to lease or buy? Might text you.

I have a few 4x2 4Runner sr5 prem. $43k msrp. Lease for around $575/mo tax tags fees included. No msds needed. 36/10

Approx $2k off msrp for purchase

Silver and white available.

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Red is sold. Black still available!

2 sienna xse available in October. $7k+ msrp. 422 doc fee. Also can order sienna for approx 6 month wait at $4k over msrp. $1500 over if in PA!

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

How long is the estimated wait for a Sienna at MSRP with no markup?

2 Likes

Keeping eyes open on inventory and Jim’s posts for pop up deals. Just had delivery of my 3rd Tundra through Jim and every deal has been perfectly smooth with better pricing than anybody else. Thanks Jim! Watching every post you make!

3 Likes

Hit the phones. I can’t get them at msrp. Well over a year wait which I won’t get involved with

1 Like

Why the price preference to PA in thousands on multiple deals?

Some dealers choose to sell local but will sell out of state if the price is right. Usually has to do with them having a policy not to markup instate/region deals.

1 Like

HI Jim. Do you have pics/window stickers of the 4runner 4x2?

Thanks

Silver or white. Same build

1 Like

FYI to All:
Jim got me a great deal on my Tacoma, had to switch financing to TFS at the last minute but otherwise the transaction was buttery smooth. I will definitely circle back to him in 3yrs.

3 Likes

Hi, Do you have any GT86 premium Manual inbound?

All siennas/hybrids gone!

Midwest deals at msrp! Hybrids add 1k fee. Gas $500. Siennas $2500 over.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Corolla hybrid. Msrp+ 500 fee!

Midwest

Jim

215359-6836

1 Like

More msrp deals!

Corolla cross, Prius and 1794 tundra 4x2

@Slickz94 heres a 1794 at msrp in the midwest
not sure if it has the trd package tho

Thank you, it’s a 2wd unfortunately.

1 Like

If it was 4x4 it wouldn’t be msrp infortunateltly!

Any lease deals on Tacoma SR 4x4? Midwest?

1 Like