🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Meaning you can do custom orders (for highlander hybrids)? If that is indeed what you meant what is the delivery timeframe like for those custom orders

Just throwing it out there but I assume the lease numbers on those Avalons are not good even with the discount?

1 Like

2-4 months. Toyota doesn’t do order but they can submit what they prefer. When you order my dealer will offer you every hybrid that comes into allocation. They get allocations twice a month. The pickier you are the longer you wait unless you get lucky and your exact preference comes that month.

1 Like

Any Rav4s in stock? Lease is ending in a few weeks.

Thnx

Inventory is a few posts up

I stil have a few Tacoma double cab sr $30k msrp for under $300/mo Tax tags fees included for most states! 36/10 lease. Nationwide shipping available. This deal is at INVOICE! Also have sr5 35k msrp for around 365/mo all in.

Text if interested!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Is that SR5 4x4?

I have 4x4 and 4x2. The lowest priced are the 2wd

Are any of the Rav4s above getting shipped in June? Looking to get into one by end of June if possible

Silver le and grey xle due in by end of June.

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

What are the prices on these ?

Text for quotes. All inventory is listed a few posts up.

22 offrd prem 4Runner loaded. Msrp plus tax tags 398 doc fee. Southern dealer.

$750 fee

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Not exact vehicle but will look the same. Has prem paclage, trd wheels, pred steps and moonroof. 49350 msrp.

1 Like

Any Highlander Limiteds available anytime soon? Not sure if the one with bench seat listed in the inventory is still available. Will text you tomorrow. In Philly area. Thanks.

Yes I have a couple coming in.

Text please

Jim
215-359-6836

Which 58k Tundra is 575?

Sr5. Plus tax tags fees.

On vacation until next Sunday. I’ll be working but service might be in and out. If I don’t respond within 24 hours just shoot me another message.

2 Likes

I have 3 Toyota Camry hybrids available at $2000 over msrp with my $500 fee included.

I have very few hybrids coming in these days and even my dealers that usually sell at msrp are marking up hybrids now.

Doc fee is $175. Must purchase unless in NY. Then you may also lease.

We need to leave Jim alone to enjoy his vacation

6 Likes