‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Another suuuuper smooth transaction with Mani.

Mani helped me secure a Passport lease a few months ago and just yesterday helped me with a crazy good deal on a Pilot!

As always, Mani is a no nonsense guy that provides you with the knowledge needed to make an informed decision. He’s a gentleman who takes pleasure in what he does and delivers on his promises.

Thanks again Mani, we will most definitely be in touch !

3 Likes

Thank you Sir for the opportunity. Glad your mom is happy and may she enjoy in best of health !

Mani helped my parents (seniors) on a deal this week for a Honda Pilot. He did a tremendous job with them as they are not good with technology in messaging, paperwork etc. They were really happy with him and he followed up and stayed with them until everything was signed and the car picked up. The service was outstanding and he cares enough to followup. I did nto see his name in the dealer review section and I cant make a topic so I wanted to leave that here for now.

1 Like

Thank you Robert. Was a pleasure helping your parents. Glad they are happy and even great that they were able to get the very last ones. May they enjoy in great health.

Great guy! Fast deal on two pilots. Eazy peazy. Well worth the brokerage fee. Look forward to our next deal. Really a honest guy. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Leaving a review for Mani and this deal. Contacted him on Wednesday and car was delivered on Saturday. Mani was nothing short of terrific. I was helping my son with his first lease and Mani helped him along and answered all his questions. Picked the color and along we went.

This whole process was seamless and stress free. The dealership we worked with got us in and out quickly. What I liked best? Absolutely No Surprises!!! Thanks Mani!! My son thanks you too!!

The Q50 looks and drives perfect.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir. Glad could be help to you and Sam. Congrats to him on his first lease.

Big shotout to Mani for helping me out getting a black on black Q50 Luxe. The whole transaction was very easy from beginning to end. Thanks @mani_is_kool

2 Likes

A HUGE THANK YOU to Mani for the great deal on a Q50 Luxe. Whole process went without a hitch thanks to Mani`s expertise and help. In and out at the dealer in no time. I highly recommend Mani!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Pleasure working with you. Congrats on the new ride !

I have to give a huuuuge shout out and thanks to Mani.

Just drove home my brand new Q50 Luxe today and couldn’t be happier. Deal was EXACTLY as advertised and was able to get my preferred interior / exterior colors and only took ~3 days.

Mani is a true professional and held my hand ( figuratively ) through the whole process. Thank you!

1 Like

Glad you liked the service and enjoyed the experience. Congrats on the new car Sir.

Just wanted to give props to Mani for an awesome deal he was able to get me yesterday 9/18 on a 2019 3.0T Signature Q50.

So I had one payment left on my 2016 Q50 and I contacted him to see what deals he had for September. He was quick to reply and arranged for a phone call where we talked about his current deals on the Infiniti’s. I told him what I was looking for, the model, color of the car, mileage per year, etc. Initially I was a bit hesitant to call him since I have always done the deals myself and I was not sure what to expect and if there would be a catch at the end.

However, this was not the case at all. He managed to find me the exact car at a local dealer, despite low inventory, within 1 day, and arranged for a pickup the following day. He even went the extra mile and found a customer loyalty discount I qualified for, which brought down the already super low monthly price by almost $50.

When I got to the dealer, the new car was spot clean and waiting at the entrance, and all the paperwork was ready to be signed. There were no hidden fees, tricks, nothing. I dropped my old car at the dealer, signed all the required paperwork, and drove away on the brand-new car, in and out within 1 hour or so.

I ended having a much better experience when getting a new car and a deal wayyyyyyy way better than I would have managed to obtain by myself.

I would highly recommend Mani!

Picture of my new car:

IMG_1990

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words ! Congrats on the ride. You truly hit the unicorn for this car with that loyalty Sir! May you enjoy in good health !

2 Likes

Wanted to echo the praise for Mani. He helped me get into a 2019 3.0 Q50 at a great price. I wanted a particular color combination and he was able to locate it almost immediately, and at the dealership a few minutes away from me. Great all around experience.

At the dealership, the car was waiting for me…washed and prepped. Walked in, met with Sales agent and finalized some details. Then met with Finance agent and signed all the paperwork. Relatively easy process, but made significantly better because of Mani’s work.

2 Likes

Thank you Des ! Glad to have worked with you Sir ! Enjoy the car in great health bud !

Hi Mani,

I can’t thank you enough for helping me lease the QX50. Your guidance and prompt responses helped me get a great lease rate, especially with additional packages with the same lower rate. Thank you once again.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you Sir ! Enjoy the new ride !

Shoutout to Mani , It has been an absolute breeze working with him . Answered every question , prompt replies. I contacted Mani couple of months ago for a QX60 but couldn’t close the deal at that time due to some travel . I came back to him after a month and he still had all the information of the car make and model i wanted last Tuesday. We started the paperwork on Tuesday and i picked my car yesterday within the price that was advertised and preferred colors and interiors. Was in and out of the dealership within an hour . Will recommend Mani to anyone. Cheer!!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the new ride in great health Sir.