Malibu 2016 lease options in North Carolina

Hi
I’m trying to get the lowest payment possible. I’m obsessed after reading about your free car post. I got a dealer offer of 19,900 for a 2016 Malibu. What’s my best bet or strategy to follow in Nc. I can’t seem to find any incentives or rebates online. Help! If you have any other suggestion of a similar vehicle appreciated. I just need something safe and realiable. But with the lowest payment possible for now. Also what’s tier 1 and tier 2 credit. What’s the range? Mine is around 708

Malibu or Malibu Limited? Deals are better on the latter, but inventories are running low. Also, which trim – e.g., 1LT?

Malibu 1lt. I think the dealer I’m dealing with still has some Malibu limited. I just got concerned about people mentioning very little space in rear seats.
I also got a true car offer of 23,376.00 for a Equinox.
I’m shopping around to get the best deal possible.

Thanks @michael for your help

You should be able to significantly beat TrueCar pricing with a bit of negotiation. Remember, you are the customer and you can lease a car anywhere.

Thank you. I just rejected my third dealer. We come to a price agreement and once we get to leasing part. They go back on everything saying that is not for leading but for retail. I don’t know if the state is particularly difficult or what. I haven’t seen any succes from this state in the forum.

2016 Chevrolet Malibu 1LT

24/10K: 66% residual, .00050 MF
36/10K: 59% residual, .00040 MF
$1,510 GM Financial lease cash

Targeted: $1,000 Competitive Lessee or $500 GM Lease Loyalty, plus $500 Farm Bureau

Incentives differ for purchases and leases. Be sure to deselect incentives on TrueCar to get the “selling price”, and then apply the applicable incentives above.

Thank you @michael i Sint know if NC is more difficult than most but I haven’t been successful negotiating with dealers. Once they realize is for lease. They scratch everything claiming that those incentives are for retail only.