MA - 2021 Chevy Camaro LT1 | $41K MSRP | $374 eff| $1.5K DAS |1754 cur mi >1000 miles per month| 32 Months Left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

• Paddle shift automatic transmission $1,595.00
  • Satin Black Appearance Package $250.00
  • Red-painted brake calipers $395.00
  • Dual-mode exhaust $995.00
  • Power sunroof $995.00
  • 20" 5-spoke, Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels $800.00
  • Technology Package $900.00

MSRP* $40,925.00
Selling Price: 38023.93
Monthly Payment: $325
Effective Payment:$374 (with tax)
Months:39

Leasehackr Calculator Link:LT1

MSRP: 40925
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$305.88
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 374

Current mileage:1280.2
Maturity mileage: 39000
Effective miles per month:~1200 mi/mo
Maturity date: 6/2024

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 1500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee:$625 (paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO - MA Only

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:none

2 Likes

Why even transfer it? Call some Chevy dealers and I bet someone will pay you 1500 over the buyout for it. Awesome options on this thing, great deals for someone to take it

Also the fact that it’s instate only is going to seriously limit you.

2 Likes

I will echo the comment about trying to sell it to a dealer first. You may be able to get your desired down payment amount (or more) and not have to deal with all of us horrific tire kickers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice ride; transfer should go fast.

1 Like

Damn, I remember when you got this… you barely drove it.

This should go quick but like others have said, shop it to a few local dealers first and see what they say so you don’t have to deal with the LH circus clowns…

1 Like

Were here!!!

clown GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

I’ll never understand the whole “no out of state transfers”. Good luck OP, nice deal!

It’s a GM rule I believe.

2 Likes

Do you know what LT1s are getting for purchase offers in relation to MSRP?

I’ll give the dealer avenue a try too. She just sits in the garage so miles are low. Had to drive her to Long Island just to get close to oil change ready!

Oh, I get that part. I’m saying I don’t understand the logic behind it.

Lease transfers are probably a huge logistical pain for them to complete due to all the various state rules regarding taxes and such. I have done a couple with BMW and I was surprised how easy they made it.

2 Likes

Hey OP. I sold my Camaro to a dealer in August. I thought it would be easier to get rid of the car that way instead of dealing with offers here and possible test drives. I think you’ll get the $1500 now, since shortage seems to be getting worse

PM me if you want the dealer info. In Long Island

I got my msrp back on both or very close. I’m selling my second one tomorrow for $300 under msrp. Seems like the lower msrp ones do make out better though. Many options don’t do as well at resale but your car should get 39-40 at the very least I would think.

What do you owe? I would totally buy yours if it was in Florida. Your option list is perfect.

Sorry I’m not OP. I’m in NorCal and just placed a LT1 order for my Bolt recall replacement. Was curious how much I could get on a quick turnaround, but I spec’d mine for me rather than resale value in case values plummeted I’d still enjoy the car.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t realize it. But I’m sure you can drive it a year and not lose much money. That’s if you want to get rid of it after a year!

1 Like

Payoff amount according to gmfinancial is 34818.24…

1 Like

I made a mistake when I glanced at the odometer I thought the 17 was the miles and realized just now as I took it for a ride that was the miles avg 17.3 Duh…The actual mileage is “1280.2” and thought it was 17 man I’m just going to drive it in circles tomorrow in the driveway :crazy_face:

Sell that thing. You’ll make an easy 3-4k. Autonation has been giving me the best quotes lately. Get a quote from them in Maryland then ask your local dealers to match it.

any specific location?