M340xdrive NY Quoted

MSRP $65,825 quoted $690/month 15k miles

money down first month , tax and registration etc…they have to order it 6-8 weeks

You gave no information about MSRP, Selling Price, MF, Residual, Rebates, Incentives, etc… How many months the lease is. If youre in NY does that $60 include tax on the payment?

But search the forums cause a lot of people have posted their signed deals for the M340i.

Even check out this broker deal on the BMW m340i:

or this for a demo:

15K MILES, 36months MSRP $65,825

As stated above you’re missing a lot of info.

1 Like

Still need all the other information stated… but if youre set on this new one then does it matter?

1 Like

very funny…I dont have the other info it was a verbal over the phone lastnight…he said he "I ran the numbers 690/month 15kmiles for the car build MSRP 65,825 i’ll have to pay first month , reg fee +Plate fee .

The answer is don’t take that deal unless you get paid to. I’ve talked to NY dealers and if anyone messaged me that price I’d return with 500 a month w/ msds what can you do (get at least 10% off). If they don’t budge they can take a walk

Would you be open to the loaner or you want a certain spec? Did you check out the links from the brokers?

Id try to use CarGurus to locate one in NJ because I of the MSDs and deals may be more abundant there. Try to find one in stock rather than building one.

Theyre plenty around but try NJ and PA for the MSD’s which will lower the payment rather than NY:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=homePageNewCarTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c28184&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=10001&distance=100&searchChanged=true&trimNames=M340i+xDrive+Sedan+AWD&fuelTypes=2&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true

@tunesmun Don’t make duplicate threads.