M3 how did I do? First timer be gentle

Do not worry about feedback. Enjoy driving that beast. And smile knowing that you are driving one of the most sought after cars.

And remember to post a pic or three in the trophy garage!

2 Likes

Not sure why this is not working . Thank you @Electrifi38 you are right I will feel great . I guess just looking for a you did fine or hopefully not a can you believe this guy signed that?

I see it’s a link to my calculator thought would post in thread so people could see it easily .

Enjoy your car, but not only did they bone you on the MF (.00020 markup) but they were very stingy with the discount considering the body style is outgoing… For the future ALWAYS remember to negotiate selling price as if you didn’t qualify for any rebates. One thing though, your rebates belong in untaxed/taxed depending on sales location, not post-sale…

I’m going to post another calc in here that follows 1% rule. View at your own risk.

Again, enjoy the car!

2 Likes

Just curious why are you asking for feedback after the fact?

7 Likes

Enjoy the awesome car!

Now, brace yourself, I’m unfortunately going to deliver some unpleasant news. You did not do well. You were about $13k out of pocket (half of which you’ll get back) and your payment is still almost $1k.

If you really want to feel bad (I don’t recommend this), search the share deals and marketplace threads and see how the Hackrs are doing on M3/M4. Click at your own risk:

1 Like

I’ve come to the conclusion most people who do this feel like they got a good deal. I mean, usually when you buy something, you’re buying bc you feel you’re getting good value. There are those unfortunate times when someone “must have” something, but I don’t think most would be posting their deal if they knew they were getting banged out.

1 Like

Yeah, I figure this as well and when you compare it to a retail car payment over 60mos it can seem like a “good deal”

Holy **** :hushed::persevere::confounded::tired_face:

1 Like

Holy shit balls. Thats horrible.

Crap I thought it was ok . I am in Texas so I have to pay total taxes on retail of the car which effects us .

Yea, I’m sorry. I’ve seen 5 or 6 M3/M4 CS in the last 6 weeks here between $90-$100k and the highest I recall is $710 a month. They’ve been giving these away and this community has been hacking them like crazy.

That’s really all there is to it.

2 Likes

Get the M2 Competition.

That may be the case but it’d been better to roll those in and ask for a deeper discount as well as possible tax credits.

You’d be surprised what’s possible in Texas. :slight_smile:

Please don’t let this detract from your enjoyment of the car.

Not to beat you up but this a lease “hacker” website aimed at getting good deals… so people that are telling you not to worry if you got screwed or not, I think this isn’t the right site.

They really took advantage of you on this one unfortunately.

1 Like

I should have looked you up see you are in DFW am in Keller.

I am going to cancel that lease I have not taken delivery and bmw has not executed the lease . I loved the car just not a good negotiator .

2 Likes

@Palmtask, I repeat what I said last night. The CS deals are akin to apples and oranges since yours is not a CS and non-CS deals were harder to obtain. Add the fact that you’ve got absurd TX taxes to deal with has to be considered. Just enjoy the car!

1 Like

Yeah, good plan.

Best of luck backing out of this deal.

Have fun with it!

Since you asked for feedback, all I can say is, I don’t think you did enough research :confused: