M-B GLC AMG 43 Quote Review

Okay guys, first time posting on lease hacker after lurking for so long so pardon my rookie mistakes.

Pictured is the 1st quote the dealership sent me and it is WHACK.
The MSRP is incorrect on the quote - they reduced the price to $65,697.
Reading through the quote I was surprised to see the additional $3,000 in accessories as it was never previously mentioned while in person viewing the car.

Please help me review and see where my negotiating power is and help adjusting my leaser hacker calculator.

2020 M-B AMG GLC 43
MSRP: $65697 (MSRP listed wrong in picture attached)
Monthly Payment: $1,078
Drive-Off Amount: $
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF: 0.00140 (found on Edmund’s)
Residual: 50.8% (Edmunds gave 53%)
Incentives: $2,000 dealer cash (Edmunds)
Region: OHIO
Leasehackr Score:8.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

(upload://hRl07Vs8GB6Zd1iyBNQLcftObgZ.png)

They are discounting the car $5k but then adding back $3k of BS “Accessories”, so a net $2k discount, which is 3%. That’s pathetic.

Also is this a loaner car? Sheet says 7,200 miles. That could explain the discrepancy in RV between Edmunds and the dealer.

In any event I would tell the dealer that unless they can remove the $3k of BS it’s not even worth your time to try and negotiate any further.

1 Like

Link is broken.
So what’s the MSRP?
Double check if the loaner miles is factored into residual loss correctly.
Definitely get rid of the accessories.

Good job researching on edmunds. did you ask the dealer the money factor? Edmunds will give you the “buy” money factor but the dealer could be marking it up. Or you could calculate it

I fixed the link - the updated MSRP is $65,697.
I will double check with the dealer once I gather some notes for a response to that horrible quote.

You either put 50.8% as a new car or 52% (53% is for 10k miles I believe) then put in actual loaner miles, otherwise the calculator will double subtract the lost residual. I assume 12% is something you are targeting rather than already offered?

Also with this mileage you are due for 40k service before returning, factor that in the cost as well when you are cross shopping a brand new one. You may be borderline close to a 3rd set of tires as well but that totally depends on how you drive and your commute conditions.