Luxury sedans I can get with a $400/mo, 0$ down budget, and 15k/yr?

Where is this happening?

There have been a ton of deals posted on the forums and some dealers have posted loaners on the marketplace tab. You just gotta look around :grinning:

Almost none of the loaners are close to being fully loaded. Fully loaded 3 series (not M) run over $60k now.

Guess that’s my bad but I’ve seen a lot of 50k-55k 3 series that went for good monthly’s in the 300s. Well-optioned 3 series* then if we’re going to be that concerned about wording

The reality is that there are no luxury sedans available that get you to $400 for 15k miles now.

Best I have seen for a Premium Plus with 0 down, everything enrolled, 15k a year was $594. The car had a $49,800 MSRP. Other dealers will try to get you at $650-730.

Any way you look at it, Audi’s don’t lease well. It’s so frustrating

Agreed. I find the entire “entry level” luxury car market frustrating. The base engines in a lot of models (i.e., the 320i, Q50, etc.) generate HP levels that are far below cheaper models of “non-luxury” brands. If you want the extra performance, the MSRP ticks up quickly. If not, you’re essentially overpaying for what’s under the hood just so you can show off the brand.

OP, if cost is your primary concern, I’d check out the TLX. MSRP starts at $33,000, and there seem to be decent lease incentives this month on the 2018’s.

https://www.autobytel.com/acura/tlx/2018/incentives/

Acura tlx prob your best bet or you could put in some work and get the 2018 audi A6 for ~$450-$500 requires 25% off MSRP before incentives

Do you think this will change at all for June?

I’ll check that out, thank you!

I think it’ll change when dealers start dumping 2018 inventory, which won’t happen until september.

Alright, thanks for the assistance! Definitely going to keep my eye on a few dealers near me, one local had a pretty strong deal for the Alfa that I hope they will continue in June.

Agreed. I picked up a TI, which has lower residual, for $430 for 10k, but I kinda feel like I should have negotiated it further. For Base or Sport, which has a higher residual, $400 or close to it should be doable.

I saw someone post on another thread that he was getting a sport for $369 +tax and the same first month drive0ff

Yeah I am hoping the deals stick for June. Seems like people have been getting good deals lately on them. Did you put any money down or any MSDs?

Keep in mind, that payment doesn’t include tax, tags, doc acquisition fee, etc…

No tax where I am luckily, other items shouldn’t impact it too hard.

Yet still worth it :sunglasses:

Yes it’s worth it. Audi has the best looking cars on the road, in my opinion. But at some point, I can no longer rationalize a payment approaching $600 per month for a $50,000 A5.

It’s a lot of money for a FWD biased 4 cylinder setup. Best interiors at that price point though. I used to have a 2015 Golf R in the UK which had a similar setup but that was 3/4 the price and with better performance. I think Audi USA have worked out they can charge a premium and still sell more than enough to normal buyers.