Federal EV credit
= potential hot lease deal?

Donald Duck Money GIF

3 Likes

Lets go Lucid Sapphire!

I’ve air pure original price reservation. $77,400

Got an email saying,

“You should soon be receiving your invitation to order your Lucid Air Pure”

I thought we already committed our deposit of $300 and confirmed the configuration.

I’m not cancelling anything until Q2Q3. I want to see how much these discounts grow. Maybe it reached a point where it makes sense. Not holding my breath though

1 Like

LUCID Hack question?

Lucid Air Touring is the model I ordered, pre-price increase and put the order in before the deadline to grandfather in the $7500 fed rebate. Now my question is if I lease, am I able to stack the $7500 fed rebate and $7500 Lucid rebate (not from fed) ? Is pricing on lease based on old MSRP or post increase MSRP?

1 Like

The email I received from them said the 7500 they are offering can’t be combined with lease incentives. They are offering 7500 for purchase.

Welp. I received a rapid fire of two emails. The latter is titled, “Finalize your design”.

Looks like I’m getting price protection, but I’m forced to choose the upgraded audio. Hmm…

1 Like

Same. Just locked in my order. Worst case i’m out the $300

Did you add the Dream Drive Pro and the upgraded audio? Sounds like they will start producing versions without those features in Q3. I’d rather wait until then.

They added dreamdrive pro for me…i removed it. I just got the upgraded audio even though it’s like lighting $3k on fire, lol

You guys getting these for keeping long term? I’m just eating the $300 as I don’t think it’s going to hold value well

1 Like

I think we already ate the $300… might as well keep it going! My options look like dual motor awd and surreal sound pro (can’t remove).

1 Like

I think there’s a chance that Pure does OK. If not, I’m ready to donate $300 to Lucid.

Looks like 360 surround vision is only included in the Dream Drive Pro? Ugh.

I’m not adding the audio or drive system I’m gonna wait it out until 2023 Q3.

3 Likes

Are people getting awd?
I think I am not choosing any of these upgrades (AWD, drive pro, sound pro). Keeping it at the base could possibly make it flipable when it arrives in 2024.

Are we sure about that? I thought that was for leases.

Is the upgraded stereo tied in with something I’m not seeing? For whatever reason the standard option is grayed out on my order.