Looking to take over lease around 12 months. Plug In, NY Tri-State area

Looking for something like an I3, Ford Fusion Energi, etc… for around 12 months… please PM me thank you…

Worst case scenario I’ll take a Hybrid car, but not a Prius, too small…

Smaller than i3? Really?

How about to take a look at LeaseTrader? Bigger audience, hopefully and a search engine.

I have fit two forward facing car seats plus two large suitcases, one medium suitcase, one carry on suitcase, and an assortment of other travel related items plus the wife and two kids. It is a lot larger on the inside than it looks on the outside. :+1:

@vhooloo - is he for real? :slight_smile:

facts are facts, sir. :sunglasses:

So the i3 is basically a small shipping container :slight_smile:

Wanted to confirm with @vhooloo because he replaced his i3 with a truck. I guess he needed more space for an extra medium suitcase :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t go that far. One only needs to have good 3D spatial recognition to manage transportables and a wife willing to put her feet on top of the medium suitcase in the front passenger seat. :wink:

To be fair, it easily fit two suitcases and a carry on in the trunk. It would have fit a lot more if I didn’t have the car seats which would have allowed me to fold the back row down for more space.

Eugene of the walking dead cast came to mind [quote=“Electrifi38, post:9, topic:11903”]
I wouldn’t go that far. One only needs to have good 3D spatial recognition to manage transportables and a wife willing to put her feet on top of the medium suitcase in the front passenger seat. :wink:
[/quote]

I couldn’t fit more than 3 bags of mulch in the i3. So I had to get the truck :slight_smile: Now I can do a pallet at a time. And the diesel get 25 mpg, so even that is not bad. My monthly gas bill on it is 100 bucks, on the i3, the electric bill was $50-60 in winter.

2 suitcases and a carry on in the i3 “trunk” would be pushing it. I would usually just drive the car with the rear seats mostly down all the time.

Let us face it - the i3 is not ideal for cargo nor back seat passengers. But it is a great city commute car. Has 3x quicker acceleration than the truck.

For a 100 bucks, I would definitely have gotten another i3. But when I turned it in, BMW was asking for 250-300 a month for i3 and the truck with US Bank was 290, so I said, go with the truck (similar MSRP of approx 50k for both).

Ps - plus I got a golden retriever in Nov, so dog likes the truck better :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of trunk space does this one have?

+100! Not a family car.

p.s. So you decided to hold on to your truck? F-Type/Porsche itch is gone? :wink: