Looking to Sell Leased 2020 Volvo S60

Rolling payments into new lease, is that really the best strategy?

1 Like

It is the same cost, if you pay them or if they are rolled in. OR you can buy your lease out and sell it, that requires more work. At the end of the day, you have to figure out how much your time is worth

But if you roll it into a new lease, donā€™t you end up paying interest on that, as well?

Why roll anything into new lease when there is pull ahead?
Edit: I see his lease is through Jan 2023, so no pull ahead, but:

Edit 2: you replied to the guy with 2 months left, so my original statement stays :slight_smile:
yet:

1 Like

Not every customer is pull ahead eligible. I got in trouble with my GM throwing that around and a custy wasnt.

What do you mean? You are eligible if within the pull ahead period.

Thatā€™s what i thought promised it to a customer before i ran them through Volvo 360, guess who ended up eating the mistake

You didnā€™t convince me, sorry. Can you explain how one, who has a Volvo, cannot do a pull ahead into a new Volvo within 6 months? Assuming that pull ahead is in place, of course. I got a few solicitations from Volvo on both XC90 and S60 before my lease end.

One scenario is they are behind on payments. Canā€™t pull ahead when you are a credit risk.

Thank you, but I wanted a Volvo salesmanā€™s personal experience on this and not possible scenarios.

Thank you for not giving a smarmy response to my post. (cough other folk here just go nuts)

THIS! I didnā€™t check before I offered the payment waiver. Now I run every customer through volvo360 before I run my mouth lol

I thought it was 9 months?

Wow, I hope it didnā€™t cost you much. Iā€™m surprised you could get ā€˜new financingā€™ for someone whoā€™s already delinquent.

Well, that explains it. Just like assuming that everyone qualifies for Tier 1 and quoting them as such.

@tpgh - usually it is 6 months, but there was a short period when they offered 9 months (and I think it was on certain models only).

1 Like