Looking to lease a Toyota, honda, or ford for short term 24 month lease and under $200 in Portland, OR. Any guidance out there!

Looking to lease a Toyota, honda, or ford for short term 24 month lease and under $200 in Portland, OR. Any guidance out there!

I leased a camry for $155 a month from wilsonville toyota on a 24 month lease 1.5 years ago near year end in december 2015… lease is coming up in 6 months. It wasn’t anything crazy though… I dont have the sheet with me but it was roughly 1570 in incentives, a few thousand off their msrp and maxed out msd’s… I think a similar deal would be possible come december

The other interesting thing I am looking at are plug in hybrid leases given that in a few months OR residents qualify for a $2500 rebate from the state if you buy electric or plug in hybrid vehicles. If you stack that it could result in sub 200 a month leases.

Hello There,

This is a generic copy+paste response because your question is too broad.

What is a Good _____ to lease?

The answer depends on several variables. Please do your research and provide: MSRP, Sell Prices from Edmunds TMV, NADAguides, and Truecar, MF and Residual % for your state from Edmunds Lease forums.

If you are unsure of how to get the information, please refer here: https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/which-sites-do-you-use-to-do-research-updated-07-21-17-library/

Is this a good deal?

Please refer to the following for “maximum” selling prices etc. https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/copy-paste-info-request-for-newbie-lease-deal-evaluation/

I’d probably start by looking at the 2017 Camry. It is the outgoing model, the new one is a re-design, and there are probably deals to be had.

Thanks! Much appreciated

Thanks for the insights. Curious, how much did you have to put down on the Camry? Speaking of electric, I did see Beaverton Nissan was running a lease for $187 per mo. With $1,500 down. The 100 mile charge is a bit troublesome. I see the chevy bolt has better distance per charge but not in the $187 per mo. Category!

2017 Camry LE can be had at around $200.00 a month, registration & first month at signing ( NJ )

This is virtually the deal I got back in Dec '15
It was due to the 16’s high RV and because they took 13% off the MSRP…
Only 1K rebate

I didnt put anything down except for my MSD’s - I paid the licensing and fees outright which was $578 (would have been ~$24 more a month if rolled into the lease).

My guess is around Dec a similar deal may be around for the 2018’s