Looking to lease a 4Runner TRD OffRoad Premium w/ Options, Philadelphia area

MSRP: $43,818
Sell price: $40,207
MF: 0.00167
Residual value: $28,044

The offer they gave me was $682.58 down and $535.18/mo. including sales tax (11%).

I plugged this into the calculator and these are the results: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Toyota&msrp=43818&sales_price=40207&months=36&mf=.00167&dp=682.58&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=11&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0

Slight discrepancy, but not sure what it is. Any thoughts?

Why are u limiting yourself to just Philly for a good deal u probably gone have to go out of state.

I’m not necessarily limiting myself to this area. I was just including my area to give some perspective of location so they’re not mentioning deals out in California or something like that.

Is that down or due at signing? The calculator shows $1757 DAS. Plus, it seems you left the default doc and DMV fees, which probably doesn’t match your area/deal.

I think toyota still allows MSD’s. Maxing out MSD’s should cut the MF down quite a bit.

I’d go over to Edmunds and try to get the 24/12k RV and MF for your zip code. 24 months might swing more in your favor (I truly dont know).

I’ll have to ask them to clarify. I believe it means down, but I’m not sure.

Also here is the calculator updated with what I think are the real fees: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Toyota&msrp=43818&sales_price=40207&months=36&mf=.00167&dp=600&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=90&sales_tax=11&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0

In the above link I also opted to pay the acquisition fee up front

You need to show us the actual worksheet. We don’t know what’s correctly or incorrectly inputed in your calculator link.

What do you mean by worksheet? The actual numbers given to me by the dealer?

The actual paper so we can see the numbers.

Oh sorry. All of this is through e-mail atm. I’m going into the dealership tomorrow after work.

I’ll be sure to update this thread with the official paper

Not a very good deal, you should be in the 4s.

Hi nyclife, on my updated calculator link, the monthly including taxes is $482, is that closer to what you were thinking?

I didn’t check that, the discount didn’t change though. You should be at 11% off.

I should be able to get you about 13-14% off

Try dealers owned by Penske- Found them to b the most aggresive Toyota dealers. A couple in your area… https://www.penskeautomotive.com