Looking to lease a 330i xdrive, did i get a good deal?

not sure its a fully loaded 330

i think i just read it wrong i think the paper meant it starts at 43,000 and with all the added stuff the msrp is 53,000

Okay then, are your rebates included in that, what money factor are they using, signed or not?

yea thats the final price after everything 450 with 2k drive off

my bad i had it mixed up its a fully loaded 330i xdrive m sport 53k msrp still a bad deal ?

Are you using msds? Could we actually see the offer sheet before passing judgement. From my math it’s 15.6% off, with a 1 point markup.

What’s the selling price?

Can you post the worksheet?

https://www.parkavebmw.com/used/BMW/2020-BMW-3+Series-a177e4410a0d0c145c328739d3346cb0.htm this is pretty much the car just in white

Ok, but what’s the selling price?

2 Likes

says 46,000 k its legit the same car everything about it

hey man dont actually have a offer sheet, hes one of my buddys family friends and he said its the best deal I can get, appreciate the help tho

1 Like

It doesn’t sound like a bad deal but I would press for a worksheet to make sure.

That link is for a used car.

We can’t really help evaluate the deal without knowing what the deal actually is.

its a 2020 demo car with 4,000 miles the msrp is 53,000 k, fully loaded 330i xdrive just based on that would you say its a good deal or not

Do yourself a favor and get the deal details. It doesn’t do you any good to keep yourself in the dark.

1 Like

i understand what you are saying appreciate your help but just based on it being a 2020 demo car with 4,000 miles and the msrp is 53,000 k, fully loaded 330i xdrive does that sound like a good deal to you

If the initial details are accurate and no hidden details, sign it and drive away with a big smile.

1 Like

thanks man appreciate that