Looking for something in the 500s

Hi,

I was going to lease an m340i with 3k das for like 530$ a month, but I was really disappointed with the test drive. It didn’t feel how i expected it to. Does anyone know of a similar fast sedan that I could negotiate down?

It will be impossible to lease a CLA45 for 500s.

Sounds like you need to go out and drive some cars, you’re the first person on here that I have seen that was disappointed by the 340, and that deal you were quoted sounds pretty terrible. Do the work and drive some cars and report back what’s better than the 340. What about it did you not specially like? Seems pretty quick on paper, but maybe you are looking for something else

It does seem quick on paper, but the drive just didn’t feel right for me. I really didn’t like the steering, and out of my 5 launches it never really felt fast. Maybe it’s because of the pre-recorded sound that I’m not used to, but it just didn’t feel right. I currently own a Tesla Model 3 SR plus, which does 0-60 closer to 6 seconds, and a 2019 Audi A6 Premium plus which gets to 60 in the high 4s. I know that the 340 is faster, but it just didn’t feel right for me. I’m not saying that it isn’t a good car, I just don’t think its what I need.

You said this deal was terrible, can you please tell me what you mean by that?

There’s been better deals posted here, but it’s irrelevant if you don’t like the car.