Looking for lease under 500$ - Luxury

Hello everyone,

I am looking to replace my 2017 Camry and the lease ends in September. I am not sure of the cars that I can lease for under $500/month luxury car. I drove the Camry out and paid only the 1st month payment. Looking not more than 1000$ down (for the taxes & registration etc.). I am from Austin TX.

Sorry if this is not the right question to ask or the right sub-forum to ask.

Thank you,
K.ch

2 Likes

Probably better off here:

1 Like

Thanks man. Its just that I am looking for suggestions for possible cars rather than deals thats why i didnt go into Marketplace. Will an admin be able to move it to a right place?

Ya they could move it.

Itā€™s just a very generic requestā€¦ SUV or Sedan? German, Japanese or American?
What engine or packages do you need?
$1000 DAS incl 1st month technically means your budget is more like $515
Et al

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs why am I able to edit this post title

@gc2a Sedan actually.
I donā€™t have any preference honestly. Just looking for good mileage luxury sedan. Above ~300hp if possible.

I like the design of BMW 440i GC but might not be able to afford that car! I like giving design a lot of preference.

Other than thatā€¦ no preferenceā€¦

Ok. Design preference is a big part of the decision lol.

For $500 and under you have a lot of sedan optionsā€¦ Acura, Lexus, BMW, Base Audi, etc etc

Do you mean one that gets good fuel economy? Might be helpful if you gave a figure since high HP generally doesnā€™t go along w/ good fuel economyā€¦

2 Likes

Right. That does make sense and i understand that. I am looking for something around 20/30 if that is realistic.

Lol it might be a bug. Donā€™t abuse it (or do?) :slight_smile:

Ya Iā€™m actually seeing it on every post lol

1 Like

Oh, that happened on another Discourse board to which I belong. I think thereā€™s some setting that lets posters who have reached a certain trust level edit titles. I think admin can shut it off?

Yeah Iā€™m also able toā€¦lol. @michael @littleviolette

That means you can pretty much toss out anything with a 4cyl.

If you consider Infiniti luxury, a q50 and q50 red sport will fit the budget.

An outgoing ā€˜18 bmw 340i probably works.

C300, Audi A4, any other bmw engine is going to be around 250hp.

1 Like

Looks like a Lexus ES350 checks all your boxes. Tons in my neighborhood. Regional offer is 389 with 4k down, so you should be able to get it well within your price range.

1 Like

I think the latest Discourse update changed the setting for post editing. :confused:

Ya my account was reset/logged out and Iā€™m no longer able to edit. Seems fixed

Itā€™s a bug. I told @michael about it before I was promoted.

Edit: didnā€™t see @littlevioletteā€™s post.

HP correlates to acceleration a lot less than it used to. Itā€™s much more reliant on how the transmission is programmed and maybe even the throttle.

NTM HP is kinda useless without good brakes and steering.

@gc2a actually I rescind my decision to disallow high trust level users like yourself from editing post titles and categories. You have earned your trust in the community ā€“ wield your power responsibly. :grinning:

1 Like