Looking for lease on 2019 Chevy Traverse LT

I have two separate friends looking for a 2019 Traverse LT AWD with 7 seat configuration. Both would be registered in NJ.

I actually leased my Traverse (2018) from a dealership in norther NJ and was a complete hassle. I got a very solid deal (I’m paying $334/mo and put $1500 DAS with 12k/yr), but would rather work elsewhere. Any leads?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi…I’m in NY looking for the same…Traverse LT AWD…and every dealer quote I’m getting is ridiculous. May I ask who you got your '18 through? It might be worth the hassle for me…lol! Thx in advance. Joe.

BTW…looking to get this deal done before end of February

I am looking to lease a 2019 Traverse LT AWD Leather if possible in NY, NJ or PA. I visited two dealers in NY but the numbers were crazy.

Call Banks Chevy in Concord NH and make the trip. Well worth it.

Paging @BoardWalkNJ

Looking for residual/money factor/lease cash or other rebates

3/36 or 3/39 12k lease on a 2019 Chevy Traverse - AWD LT with Leather

Chicago, IL

Currently have a Nissan and cannot stand it!

Thanks! - J

Curious as to which Nissan you are currently in? It is unusual to hear something like this. The Traverse has to be one of the ugliest/cheapest made vehicles on the road. I personally wouldn’t even drive one as a rental, let alone lease or purchase :laughing:

You will have to get that from Edmunds forums and then come back here.

Hey I am a broker out in Queens, NY. If anyone here is still looking for a quote, I’d be happy to help.
Feel free to PM the specific build you’re looking for and your zip-code to get quick and accurate pricing.

Hi Ryan…looking for a Traverse FWD LT1…I’m on Long Island…looking for 1st and DMV…everything else rolled in…let me know…Thanks-Joe

I’m also looking for someone on LI. AWD LT Cloth 36/15 with 1st month DAS

There’s a thread already for Wanted Ads.