Looking for Honda HR-V or CR-V and Toyota Camry in Virginia

Spoke to dealer who quoted me residual value of 64% and MF of .00206 for a Honda HR-V LX AWD on a 36 month/12k per year lease. Quoting me a sales price at MSRP (29,585). I got the RV and MF from LH and they match up. I’ve contacted 2 dealers so far and want to know if the market for these cars is at MSRP with no play.

Do I need a broker to cut thru the red tape and get a good deal or is this the reality for the here and now? Serious buyer.

Try the brokers first, if they can’t do it (or the Discount + Shipping) > MSRP, then go back to the dealer.

Here’s a sample

1 Like

You either need to put in the work and contact a lot more than two dealers, or use a broker. I would imagine a Camry could be had for under msrp but no idea on the Hondas. Either way, there are a lot of #s that go into leasing, so make sure you are educated enough on them to formulate a solid deal.

I believe others will tell you that both honda’s and toyota’s are meant to be financed as opposed to being leased.

3 Likes

This and… have you driven an HR-V? I am usually the last person to say that a car is underpowered, but even Consumer Reports (not usually a publication that cares much about acceleration) called it “dreadfully slow.”

2 Likes

Text me

Jim
215-359-6836

Cough, he’s in VA
Edit Nevermind, I see he can still do Ally.

1 Like

Your text is confusing. Did I miss something?

He posted a sheet that said ‘Affinity for NJ/PA/NY’ and you are in VA

I then noticed he meant Affinity BANK, and his sheet also has Ally Bank Pricing.

So you can’t get the Affinity numbers, but you can get the Ally Ones.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.