Looking for AWD SUV with monthly around $200

I’ll give you the offer that they sent me before:

I have an AWD Chevrolet Equinox LS that I worked a lease on for you. Stock #170563
If we go 36 months, your base payment is 291.46 + tax. You would need 3,000 cash down and you would also receive a rebate of 1700.
I would be leasing our vehicle @ 27473.50. That is my invoice on the vehicle. Bear in mind as a wholesale dealer our internet pricing only applies to conventional purchases, you are more than welcome to do that too. Any questions, feel free to call me at

Walk away from that one - they’re quoting you sticker +

How many other dealers are in your area?

Do not get discouraged. Shopping for a car is a game. Get all the numbers, rebates, sales price, and shoot an email to every dealer based on a stock number they have on a lot. That means you have to do your own calculations. Break it down for them so they see where you coming up with the numbers. Then go in at a couple of them and see if they bite. Usually try end of day, or when they are slow. Weekend usually i have seen them be less forthcoming as they have plenty of people. VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT GET EMOTIONAL! Be up front and remain cool. Sometimes you jave to charm the person on the other end.

I tried to be as calm as i can but sometimes when they show me those crazy numbers, i did feel discouraged.
Anyway, besides Equinox, i’m looking at Rogue and Tucson.

Question, with these lease prices that i see here, are the gap insurance included or its an extra payment?

GAP can be waived on GMF leases but often is not.

Don’t get mad. If it is not fun for you, just have a broker like @Benedetto do the negotiating for you $199 in exchange for aggravation

I got $2528.82 due at signing + tax, registration, etc one time pay for Equinox LS AWD. i think it was a pretty good achievement for me as a newbie. Too bad they won’t take my Corolla so i have to either turn over the lease to someone or take the hit on the penalty.

As a thank you to the forum you should post breakdown along with where you located to help others.

Zip code is 98467

MSRP $28155
Net selling price: $26155
Net Cap: $19955
Lease Cash $1700
Other Incentive $4500 (Asian Conquest $3000 and Bonus Tag $1500)
MF included markup 0.00125
Residual $18582
Due at signing $2528.82 + tax/registration/etc

1 Like

Tell them to skim that MF to .00115

If they want reserve they can split it with you.