Looking for an Audi in Texas

I’ve called and no one answers. You also did not attempt to clarify or redirect me via email. Crappy customer service.

Well it’s your job to contact the right person…

6 Likes

I replied to your inquiry in 73 seconds …

You’re now saying that in the 43 minutes that have passed from our last email(the 6th in that thread) you’ve now decided that it’s bad customer service when you inquired about shipping a car you don’t have?

10 Likes

Then it should be their job to redirect me as the buyer to the right individual or group. Sheesh guys.

Looks like you may have submitted a shipping request. If you are looking to buy or lease as car please use the following inquiry form.

FYI @IAC may better serve you as a Texas client, shipping from our dealers in the NE would not be cheap.

3 Likes

That’s correct. I asked that you call me because you were asking me where do I need the car shipped from and I said I was confused. Instead you ignored my request for a call back to point me to the right direction.

Even if you replied in .002 seconds.

I’m not sure if you know this, but not forwarding your email or calling you back in 43 minutes is not ignoring you.

Everything isn’t a personal slight

12 Likes

Joe Biden Do Your Job GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like

boots dora GIF

7 Likes

@IAC be like

Work Office GIF

17 Likes

Hire a receptionist or two.
p.s. not interested, just in case

1 Like

@brokers how come I don’t see you guys fighting for his business? I thought you were all here to make $

6 Likes

I pay in Eataly gift boxes and vino

Benedetto & Emeritus sounds like a good combo, or law firm.

You sure you’re not interested?

4 Likes

There is no harassment of any kind?

2 Likes

Do you also want to ship a car you don’t have?

5 Likes

Depends on the rates.

Marlon Brando Godfather GIF by Filmin

5 Likes

I rather overpay than not hearing a live operator.

2 Likes

All WTB or looking for broker posts go here: