Looking for an Acura NSX for $1600/m - WILL PAY FOR HELP

In my humble opinion, this one is still available because it has iron brakes. The ceramics are the one must have option in terms of resale value, in my opinion. I think it is an option most NSX buyers will look for.

Did you have any luck yet find a good deal ?

Still looking for one

How many dealers have you called?

How close have you guys cane to a deal ?

Some dealer said they could do $1202/mo for 200k MSRP. So basically $1300 per month after the up front fees/taxes.
I feel like that’s where they got because I said I’ll go for about $1200 per month.

Didn’t get anything in writing yet to see what the numbers truly are… so what are my next steps? Ask for numbers in writing then send info for credit check or do i send info for credit check first? (hopefully I get approved. Been rehabbing it for a year now and have not had missed payments in over 2 years and salary is about 350k… over 400 with OT)

That’s a really solid deal. It’s all going to be basically credit score based. I believe tier one is 720. Also have you ever leased anything near the 1k mark? Showing some experience leasing more expensive vehicles works.

Naw. But I did pay off my e class within 1 year and payments were $550/mo. In addition to me just paying off $2-3k at times toward principal. It was stupid on my end instead of paying more toward student loan… But I guess it also shows I got the $… it wouldn’t have put a real dent in my student loans

Tried to play off another dealer I contacted and he suggest I go thru with the deal lol. Dang this website. Joined hoping to get a cheap SUV to replace my junker… cheap ones didn’t appeal to me and expensive ones out of my range (for what they are)… now I’m pursuing a supercar… But it’s the superdeal that is intriguing!

I hear you. My lease wasn’t going to expire for a few months and I was planning on spending $6-700 on my next car. Yet here I am with an extra car and a thousand dolllar car payment. Too good to pass up.

out of state cars available. Making a deal, 49k off sticker (includes all incentives and dealer discount on a 206,500 car. It will lease here in ca…15k down, 1700 month including taxes on 36 m 5k/ year, 54% residual.
(taxes 10.25% plus fees)
in southern ca, costa mesa, there is a 200k sticker silver nsx with 25 miles (consignment , was trying to sell it for profit 10 months ago, now down to 159,999.

did u ever lease a nsx?

What am I missing here ? Seems like everyone has been getting nowhere on 170k cars and just pick up the phone and get a 205k car for 1300 a month with 3k down ?

Please fill us in as we obviously need the help :dizzy_face:

There aren’t any secrets to getting these deals. It took me two months of contacting every dealer in the country and spending countless hours communicating with them via email, text, and phone. My deal came out of nowhere. They were at $61k off in their first offer. I got them down to $66k off and that sealed the deal. I didn’t want to push my luck.

15k down? Sounds high.

based on a fixed residual of 54 percent,
msrp 206500, fixed money factor .0017
I was only able to get it down 49k dollars to 157500
to me that seems like an awesome deal!
that’s 25 percent off.
I worked out the numbers in ca with my 10.25 % tax
my down of 15000 drive off includes tax, lic fee, 1st month payment. I could have paid less upfront with higher monthly payments .
(I am leasing a 206k car​:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:)

only way to make the numbers look better is getting the net capitalized cost down on the car but
it’s a 206500 car. I don’t bargain as well as some other people. But in the end
I am happy with my lease and car👍

Enjoy it. As long as you happy. :slight_smile:

I guess as long as you’re happy, but it’s not a good deal compared to what you could have received.

i talked to several dealers in ca and they would only discount the car 30k plus another 5k on a 200k dollar car. week later, the nsx was sold. This happened at carlsbad, valencia, costa mesa dealerships.

I’m not sure why anyone would buy one of these with only a $5k discount on top of the $30k from Acura. Shop another state. I’d gladly pay to ship a car when I’m receiving an additional $25-30k discount.