Looking for an Acura NSX for $1600/m - WILL PAY FOR HELP

Hello all,

I am looking for a similar deal to the recent NSX thread on here.

My budget is $1600/m, with minimum down payment (can cover first months payment and registration etc).

10k miles a year and I’m ok with a 36 month term.

I’m really looking to cut to the chase and get it done, does anyone know any dealers who would be willing to do this without wasting time? I’m located in Southern California.

Willing to pay $300 PayPal or Venmo to anyone who can help arrange this deal for me or point me towards a dealer in my area who can do this without any BS.

Figured I’d also mention that while I’d prefer a local dealer, also open to doing the deal out of state.

I believe the incentive that was allowing the NSX to lease so well ended.

Have you read the NSX thread? There were people in there with some leads. Also, you should just get 5k/yr.

The incentive is going on now through December.

1 Like

Incentive is still there but some dealers have already used up their cash so deals aren’t as good. They’ll give the 30k but no dealer discount. That said, given how late it is in the game with the incentives starting over a month ago, the problem isn’t getting the incentives or discounts, it is more difficult to find the right car in the right price range to make sub-$1600/month happen. There are plenty of $200k cars out there but the payment you want isn’t likely to happen with minimal drive offs.

I’m also in SoCal and had to travel to get a car that was “base” enough to make the numbers work. There are probably less than 3 non exposure cars left in the country stickered below $170k (which is what you’d want to target). Try Columbia Acura if you don’t mind transporting the car to SoCal from Ohio. They were willing to start at 35k off a 168k white/ebony. It was available Friday. Almost pulled the trigger but found one in a closer, neighboring state.

Good luck.

Not entirely true. I heavily shopped the NSX in November. Towards the end of the month several dealers had already used up their maximum discount of $30,000 and only had $10,000-$20,000 to use on their remaining inventory. These dealers told me to wait until December 1st because that’s when Acura is topping off their accounts with more money for the down payment assistance. They were all able to offer the full $30,000 when December rolled around.

Please reread my post. I said they’re still offering the full 30k.

So dealers have used up their cash, but yet still offer the $30k? How can they offer the $30k if they’ve used the cash already? Every single dealer is offering a dealer discount, but not all can utilize the full $30k in down payment assistance from Acura. If anything, you have your facts backwards. I didn’t find one dealer not offering a discount on their end.

“Every single dealer is offering a dealer discount”

EVERY?

That’s an absolute statement as if all dealers operate the same and I know that to not be true given that there were two dealerships in the previous three days who said they couldn’t offer dealer discount “due to using it up” in the previous month or previous cars but could offer the 30k incentive off sticker. Obviously, those dealers didn’t close the deals because there are others out there who can offer the discount. One even tried to claim there is a 30k markup on the car. You must have had good luck and timing not running into any of those dealerships.

You have your dealer discount and the down payment assistance backwards. The discount is entirely up to the dealer. The down payment assistance is given to the dealer from Acura and is the only discount that can be “used up”.

I’m pretty sure you weren’t part of any of the conversations so we’ll agree to disagree.

We can both agree you have no idea what you’re talking about, but I think you just realized that as well. It’s ok to admit when you’re wrong.

We can both agree that when people start posting in absolute blanket statements like you have about other people’s experiences, it is pretty obvious who is clueless.

Ok, what dealerships couldn’t offer a discount?

Let’s start with the one that was most ridiculous…

Jenkins Acura.

$156k base on a black/black. Offered a $30k incentive with zero discount. On top of that, suggested there was a $30k market adjustment, so the Acura incentive was effectively $0.

Memphis.

White/ebony. $163k MSRP

Insisted selling price was sticker. Zero incentives. Zero dealer discount.

I dealt directly with Kevin at Delray. He would only offer $5k in addition to the $30k down payment assistance from Acura, but that one has since sold. The NSX in Memphis is newly listed. I’m sure they’re hesitant to discount the car since it recently arrived. In that case, I call the GM directly.

Corrected my previous post. Looking over my notes, it was Jenkins in Ocala that wanted the 30k markup, not Del Ray.

Del Ray offered 30k off the 179k car in inventory but no dealer discount.

Memphis. Someone has a deposit hold on the car and wanted to sell it out from under the buyer at sticker. Dirty.

I remember talking with Jeff at Jenkins and having a nice little chat about them being the only Acura dealer in the nation with a mark-up. He was then using the $30k in down payment assistance to negate the mark-up. He finally relented on the mark-up, but added $3,500 with the door sills, battery charger, car cover, wheel locks, floor & trunk tray. I stand corrected. He refused to discount the car because they sold a few at msrp early on in the game.

I found the discount became larger as the msrp increased. With the biggest discounts on the demo cars. Baierl Acura in PA offered their NSX for $120,000 after a $10,000 dealer discount and the down payment assistance. It makes for an attractive payment. I’m surprised it’s still in inventory.