Looking for a car to lease $400 per month with Los Angeles tax and $0 Drive off, any help?

Hey everyone! This is my very first post but I have been lurking for about 2 weeks trying to learn the leasehackr lingo haha. I am looking for a $400 payment with $0 DAS and $0 down. Initially, I was supposed to be leasing a 7 series but unfortunately lost a very lucrative business and I am now on a budget until things pick up again. I’m open to different cars, EXCEPT Kia and Hyundai. I know about Honda and Toyota deals but I’m just not into them. I was wondering about maybe the Audi, VW Passat, or the Tiguan. I wanted to lease the 2019 Charger black top but I can’t seem to find anything in my area for a reasonable price (they’ve all been around $500). If anyone has any brokers they’ve used in the Los Angeles area, willing to go about 150 miles further for a good deal, please let me know. My car is due in the end of February and I’d love to find a good option before that. Thanks

1 Like

Honda clarity will put u under $400 and it’s a plug in hybrid which will cut ur gas in half . Plus it’s as big as an Accord but much nicer inside.

Sorry guys, I thought that forum was only for a specific model. Will delete this if I have to.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

is the blacktop a package? is a 400 payment include something like $450? you could probably reach $400 on a charger r/t but they dont really lease that well, a scat pack would probably be better but idk about the 0 das, that may push the payment to the high end of 400.

This needs to be moved… @mp11477 and @28firefighter

What car do you have? Loyalty discounts could help you get to a price you want. What are you looking for? Sporty? Economic? Electric? There’s plenty of leases for $400/mo.

3 series loaner

1 Like