Loaner V60CC 48.1k MSRP 267/month 527 DAS + MSDs

Did you use a flip phone to take that picture? Come on, you are a geek lol
Your car deserves better

1 Like

Are you seriously roasting my picture quality? Fine, give me 22 hours, golden hour light, let me find a dslr, and I’ll post some photos, /s.

It’s from an iPad Pro 1st gen okay? Blame apple :confused:

To anyone who’s wondering, @HersheySweet is absolutely, positively, a 65-year-old retiree who’s just trying to catfish you all for clout on the interwebs.

In all seriousness, I love the spec, and perhaps the payment even more. Thanks for keeping me posted throughout your car-seeking journey—congrats and enjoy every wagon-owning moment!

PJ

2 Likes

@perdana @HersheySweet you two are homies :rofl:

2 Likes

Or any driver from outside of NJ is mentally insane :joy:

How’s that even possible? Nicely done. New or fart car?

Loaner, 17%+$1k in mileage discount (to adjust for mileage adjustment on residual value), 2950 lease cash, 4k Costco/loyalty, nearly 0 MF, and not trash rv at 54%.

1 Like

Amazing deal. I grabbed an S60 last Sat from NJ so I’m out of the game for a year or so. My car was more but as I wanted it. No Costco, dealer less cash, etc.

Yes your car is almost double.

That’s not how math works, friend. I also got the car I wanted vs remaining inventory and a loaner. I have no interest in MSDs, either.

A good deal has to be judged on the spectrum between lowest number where maximum value lies based on an individual’s want hierarchy.

1 Like

Yes true, I settle for the cars that no-one else wants. Hello S60CC, leftover loaner i3 rex, Tan Tundra and green X6!

I now better understand your position. I’m a car enthusiast and don’t take the “whatever’s cheapest” approach to vehicle acquisition.

Enjoy.