2. Blind spot monitoring/ rearview camera
    Mercedes Benz E300 Loaner
    Mercedes Benz C300 Loaner
    Lexus ES 350
    BMW 5 series
    Cadillac
    Audi A4
    Audi A6

I don’t really have a preference other than a good price. Is it possible to do a MB E300 with p1 for under 300 with 10MSDs.

Forgot to add I am in Maryland

Also, I dont care for the term but need to have at least 10k miles. sorry for the extras, i am still a noob on the site.

yeah, I want that too, and free gas.

5 Likes

Scratch the 5 series, Caddy and Audi off your list immediately.

I think u can find es350 loaner under $300

For the new one they are offering $339 with $3999 due at signing.

C300 is definitely doable sent you pm with links to a few cars in your area 26% off msrp

Do you mean, it’s impossible to find these cars under $300 or they don’t give CPO for lease

None of those cars lease particularly well, at all. You have a better chance of hitting the lotto than striking a deal under 300 on any I listed, unless you’re putting $$$ down as cap cost reduction, which doesn’t make sense… MAYBE an ATS base RWD.

The only deals like that are going to be a C300 or maybe a 330i loaner, a fleet discount is going to be a huge factor in getting one under $300. 2017 loaners are running thin also, you might want to hire one of the pros to see what they have left.

1 Like

@hn308 posted a c300 loaner in your area under 3

Thanks everyone. Yeah i kinda though the Beamer, Audi and Caddy would be a stretch b/c they dont have many deals right now. A C300 looks very doable under 300. What if I got a E300 with a
MSRP 64k
Internet Price 48k
Sale Price ???
MF .00180 (needs to go down)
RV 24/36 month 64/59%
with 10 msds
Can it be done under 300

I am not afraid to haggle. Have been kicked out of dealerships many a time only to have them spamming my phone with my low yet reasonable offer.

1 Like

Also, if anyone has any other luxury sedans/wagons that have a good lease under 300. Im all ears.

Lexus doesn’t lease loaners. E-class is doubtful under $300. Stick to C-class

I thought so. What about BMW 330e. Do they qualify for MD tax credits which could bring down MSRP alot.

You could probably do a 330e if you can find a loaner left. 5 series is a pipe dream though.

I don’t live in Maryland (pretty clear by my username). Use Google. All federal incentives for leases goes to the lessor

Here is 2017 330e in MD with 6,829 miles on it.
$39,623
Northwestbmw

That has over 5k. It would be a 4% residual hit + mileage penalty, which would ruin the good deal. It wouldn’t qualify for lease cash due to being over 5k