Mercedes New 23 EQS 450 SUV 4Matic @15% off @ $750/mth & EQS Sedan AWD 14% off @$631/mth plus inception & MSD

2023 Mercedes C300 4Matic Loaner. 15% plus incentives and base MF

Black on Beige 4matic
Parking Assist Package (Surround View Camera)
Active Distance assist Distronic (Adaptive Cruise Control)
Pano Roof
Heated steering
Ambient Lighting

The above listed EQS loaner SUV, GLB loaner and EQB are all sold.

I got more loaners that I will be listing shortly.

Again this is for in person pickup in NY metro area and if you are outside of the area please read below and only reach out if you agree to it.

For people who say will come and get the car in person if from outside the 4 states listed above, All out of area quotes will only be given after taking a $100 fee to weed out tire kickers. If you get a quote from me which you can have beaten by another broker or a dealer and show the proof in writing I will refund the $100 taken for the quote and if you end up taking the car the $100 gets applied to broker fees

Broker fees for all MB vehicles is 799
Contact on 201-754-8047

Lets kick off 2024 with a GLB 4matic Loaner Special - 16% off plus incentives

Broker fees for all MB vehicles is $799
Contact on 201-754-8047

The deal requires pickup of the car in person in NY metro area.

For people who say will come and get the car in person if from outside the 4 states listed above, all out-of-area quotes will only be given after taking a $100 fee to weed out tire kickers. If you get a quote from me which you can have beaten by another broker or a dealer and show the proof in writing I will refund the $100 taken for the quote and if you end up taking the car the $100 gets applied to broker fees

This is a loaner 2023 Mercedes GLB with 4matic and only 27XX miles
Black on Black interior
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package
Panorama Roof
Heated Front Seats
Ambient Lighting
All season rubber mats.

Below quote is with NJ tax and MSD. If you don’t want to put MSD, you can select accordingly in the calc. MB Fleet incentive is required which can be obtained by having AMEX credit card or being Sams Club member and with affiliation with various organizations.

Oof, bummed I missed these EQS loaners. Have an e-tron lease coming due in March if anything similar comes up between now and then.

Is this still available?

Which unit are you referring to?
Also did you read the note about our area customers?

This one. I’m located in Long Island, NY at the moment but would be registering the car in NJ. Can pick up in person.

Any deals on the new 2024 E class (350 & 450)?
Fine with 24/36 (10 or 12k) which ever has better deals.
Located in NJ (NYC metro).
Thx

Some Deep deals on EQ loaner Sedan and SUV - Please read the complete Post

18% off plus $17000 incentives on EQS SUV with base MF and low doc fees

Will prefer to deal with customers from NY/NJ/CT/PA who can pick it up in person. If you are outside of the above states please read below before asking to run quotes.

If you are not local to NY/NJ/PA/CT and can’t come to pickup the car in person then kindly don’t contact me.

For people who say will come and get the car in person if from outside the 4 states listed above, All out of area quotes will only be given after taking a $100 fee to weed out tire kickers. If you get a quote from me which you can have beaten by another broker or a dealer and show the proof in writing I will refund the $100 taken for the quote and if you end up taking the car the $100 gets applied to broker fees

Broker fees for all EQ vehicles is $999
Contact on 201-754-8047

There are multiple units I will be posting in next few hours so if you don’t see what you want, just give it till tomorrow

1) SOLD - EQS 450 Loaner SUV 4Matic - 18% off MSRP plys $17,000 incentives
Gray on Black 4Matic

24 Months with 10K miles and Max MSD

36 Months with 10K miles and Max MSD

2) SOLD - I have some units they are higher MSRP units - EQS 450 Loaner Sedan 4matic - 18% off MSRP plus $17,000 incentives

Super Hot deal - $494/mth with $2864 DAS and $6000 MSD for a $117K Car for 7500 Miles

24 Month with 10K miles and Max MSD.

$553/mth for 10K Miles

36 Months with 10K miles and Max MSD

1 Like

Good evening,

I’m was looking over the second option. The numbers don’t seem to add up from what’s posted vs the calculator. Can you clarify which numbers are correct?

Thank you!

@Nick9140

Calc is fixed.

When the numbers don’t match always assume the higher of the two is the right one.

Haha doesn’t it always work out that way. But all kidding aside those are decent deals for January.

The car is for my father as he’s interested in both the EQS and Grecale.

Is the eqs450 suv neva gray inside?

All Below 2023 EQS SUV and Sedan are Brand new. They will be sold at 15% off MSRP plus $17,000 rebates with base MF and low doc fees

Will prefer to deal with customers from NY/NJ/CT/PA who can pick it up in person. If you are outside of the above states please read below before asking to run quotes.

If you are not local to NY/NJ/PA/CT and can’t come to pickup the car in person then kindly don’t contact me.

Contact on 201-754-8047

1) EQS 450 SUV 2-row 4matic

Black on Black
21” wheels
Running boards
Active Ambient lighting
Rear axle steering
Active distance Distronic
Parktronic Active parking assit

24 Months with 10K miles - $675/mth with $2770 DAS + MSD

36 months with 10k miles - $684/mth with $2779 DAS + MSD

2) EQS 450 Sedan 4Matic

Black on Beige

Exclusive Trim
Multicontour Front Seats with Massage Function
21" Wheels
Heads Up Display
Energizing Air Control Plus
Active Ambient Lighting
Body color Rear Spoiler

24 months with 10k miles - $697/mth $2792 DAS + MSD

36 months with 10K miles - $744/mth, $2839 DAS + MSD

All loaner and new EQS 450 Sedan and SUV are sold out. Only EQS 580 units remain and these are the loaner 580 units of SUV and Sedan at 18% off MSRP plus $17,000 in Incentives

Will prefer to deal with customers from metro NY/NJ/CT/PA who can pick it up in person. If you are outside of the above states please read below before asking to run quotes.

Contact on 201-754-8047

1) SOLD - 2023 EQS 580 SUV 4 matic - 2 Row unit

Black on Neva Grey unit
21" AMG Five Spoke Wheels
Winter Package
Heated Windshield
Acoustic Comfort Package
Active Ambient Lighting
All-season mats

36 months with 10K miles for NJ with 0% tax

24 months with 10K miles for NJ with 0% tax

2) SOLD - EQS 580 SUV 4matic 2-row
Silver on Black interior

Winter Package
4 Zone Climate control
Heat and Noise Insulating Infrared Reflecting Glass
Acquouistic Comfort package
Natural Grain Yatch Design Brown Walnut trim
Wireless Headsets
Active Ambient Lighting

36 Months 10K miles a year with 0% tax for NJ

3) 2023 EQS Sedan 4 matic
Blue on Beige

21" AMG Multispoke wheels
Winter Package
Multicontour Front Seats with Massage function
Heated rear seats and Rapid heating front seats
Active Ambient Lighting
Body colored rear Spoiler

24 Month with 10K miles and NJ 0% tax

36 Month with 10K miles and NJ 0% tax

4) SOLD - 2023 EQE 350 SUV 4matic - 17% off MSRP plus $10,000 incentives

Black on Black
AMG Line Exterior Package
20" AMG 5 Spoke Wheels

The Loaner unit has 2750 miles.

36 Months with 10K miles 515/mth with $2610 DAD + MSD

3 Likes

Sedan still available?

Month end 2023 EQS 450 4matic Sedan @ 18% off MSRP plus 17K in rebates. Got a 450 Sedan after a few weeks. Few more are in the active fleet which can’t be pulled out before they finish the 90-day term. Grab this before the Fleet Rebate of $9500 which could be reduced

2023 EQS 580 Sedan also is available at 18% off MSRP plus $17,000 in Incentives

The car needs to be picked up in Person by 01/31 and if you can’t make it let’s talk in Feb. This is only for people who are ready to act right away. If you have to test drive the car, are particular about colors and options or have to ask your wife/husband before agreeing to the deal, kindly contact me only in Feb

Will prefer to deal with customers from metro NY/NJ/CT/PA who can pick it up in person before 01/31. If you are outside of the above states please read below before asking to run quotes.

If you are not local to NY/NJ/PA/CT and can’t come to pick up the car in person then kindly don’t contact me.

For people who say will come and get the car in person if from outside the 4 states listed above, all out-of-area quotes will only be given after taking a $100 fee to weed out tire kickers. If you get a quote from me which you can have beaten by another broker or a dealer and show the proof in writing I will refund the $100 taken for the quote and if you end up taking the car the $100 gets applied to the broker fees

Contact on 201-754-8047

1) 2023 EQS 450 4matic loaner Sedan @ 18% off plus $17,000 rebates

Blue on Black

Exclusive Trim
Premium package
Multi-Contour Front seats with Massage Function
Winter Package
AMG line Exterior package
AMG Line Interior package
Heads Up Display
21" AMG Wheels

24 Months Calc with 10K miles for NJ with 0% tax

36 Months Calc with 10K miles for NJ with 0% tax

2) 2023 EQS 580 4Matic Sedan loaner @ 18% off plus $17,000 in rebates

Blue on Beige

21" AMG Multispoke wheels
Winter Package
Multicontour Front Seats with Massage function
Heated rear seats and Rapid heating front seats
Active Ambient Lighting
Body colored rear Spoiler

24 Month with 10K miles and NJ 0% tax

36 Months with 10K miles and 0% NJ tax

3) SOLD - 2023 EQE 4matic SUV loaner @ 17% off plus $10,000 in rebates

Black on Black SUV
Driver Assistance Pacakge
Active Distronic with Active Steering Assist
Digital Light Package
Exclusive Trim
Augmented Video for Navi
10 Degree Rear Axle Steering
Ventilated Front Seats
Heated Seats and Steering
20" AMG Five Spoke Wheels

36 months and 10K miles a year with 0% tax for NJ

24 Months with 10K miles and 0% NJ tax.

Is the 580 sedan loaner a darker blue (e.g. navy) or a brighter blue?

What do you have available? thanks!

Unit was picked up by a Hacker on last day at 9:00 PM - Month-end special for GLS 9% off MSRP with 30 bps MF bump

This is for today only - 02/29. Any 2024 GLS in stock will be discounted 9% off MSRP.

If you are in tri-state area and can pick it up today, reach out to me at below number.

If you have to test drive the car or ask your wife, do it before calling me.

HN
201-714-8406

2 Likes