Loaner 2022 MASERATI GHIBLI MODENA WAS $97,766 NOW $82,900

Hey guys, 2022 MASERATIS are available in Fort Lauderdale, FL at a reduced price with low mileage.

LOANERSTATUS.COM

MODEL: 2022 MASERATI GHIBLI MODENA

DATE: JUNE 24 2022⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

MARKET PRICE: $97,766

SAVINGS: $14,866 / 15.2% OFF MSRP⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

SALE PRICE: $82,900

MILES: 4,518

STOCK: FP5385

VIN: ZAM57YSM5N1385651

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
LOANERSTATUS.COM

2022-Maserati-Ghibli-Modena-2

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Can you clarify #1 and #2? They are not the same, are they?

2 Likes

97766 was original MSRP per the dealer’s website. And the sale price offered above is exactly what the dealer has published on their website.

Correct currently discounted 15.2%.

You mean 1 & 2 on the website or what are you specifically referring too?

Hey it’s meant to have just enough miles where it’s pretty much new, but can still qualify for a nice discounted lease. = LoanerStatus.

So, why use “market price” then when we know it can mean anything that a dealer or a broker can come up with?
P.S. I can do simple math too lol

Oh, I’m with ya. I was suspect, too, so I searched for the dealer and looked it up.

1 Like

Not to be that guy, but I don’t think this is a loaner…
Not marked in their dealer loaner inventory. Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t your scraper just return all '22/'23 used cars at any of these dealers. They are not always loaners.

https://www.maseratifl.com/used-vehicles/courtesy-loaner-vehicles/

Carfax comes back as a one-owner leased vehicle, titled and regist. in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

I think this dealer is pretty deceptive in how they adv. as one of the cars they purchased from NY is listed in the same manner “Finished in Bianco over Rosso leather, the Ghibli Modena Q4 is brand new and ready for immediate delivery.” while having 4800 miles, and a title issued as a personal lease vehicle reg. in NYS.

1 Like

There not always, but they are a majority of the time. A lot of these dealers wont list there loaner or executive models. It’s impossible to know unless you call and ask, but once you see the price and car you want then you go from there. It’s not a perfect system, but a few quick phone calls and you’ll have the answer and a lot of times it leads to a cool car at a great price.

#MakeGhiblis499Again

14 Likes

I did some research on other listings and market price is what they believe the selling of the vehicle could be and not necessarily the MSRP. For example, I found a Cayenne Turbo that has a market price of $190k and advertised for 10.8% off that price ($169k), but the MSRP was $180k. Doesn’t make it a bad deal, but it is hard to calculate a lease if you don’t know the actual MSRP.

4 Likes

My point exactly.

1 Like