Loaner 2020 Cadillac XT5 lease

Hi, everyone,
I am in the market for a Cadilac XT5, and I would like to know if the offer I got from the dealer sounds like a good deal.
This is in South Florida area

Loaner 2020 Cadillac XT5 with 3,800 miles
MSRP: $46,065
Discount: $ 6,021
Monthly Payment: $399
Drive-Off Amount: $2995
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:Unknown I have to ask the dealer
Residual: for my calculations around 51%
Incentives:1,500
Region:South Florida
Taxable fees: $ 66
Pre delivery service charge:$ 799
Tax:$233
Non tax fees: 1,355
Net price: $ 40,999
Trade payoff:$ 1385
Balance:$ 42,384

I am just not sure if I should pull the trigger or wait a little longer.

How do you know the dealer is using correct MF don"t ever take there word on it verify this info yourself by creating a account and asking on Edmunds. This a Fart Car deal you may lose that mileage maybe one of the GM Gurus will verify. You also need to beak down dealer discount from incentives to really gauge the deal. @ethanrs can you confirm on the mileage?
Ask Edmunds here MF and RV

I see a trade-in here. Did you check what Carvana, Vroom, Shift, GMTV, ALGO, etc would offer for it? Might be more equity going there. If the dealers offer is still better, you probably don’t want to apply it as a down payment, you can ask them to cut you a cheque.

Not a good deal for a loaner in my opinion. Last month I was working a deal on a loaner XT5 Prem Lux AWD. Im in a different region so it may not be apples to apples. I was at $389 w/$389 DAS tax and fees included for 36/12. It had an msrp of $54,365 I was using supplier and conquest.