Loaner 2020 BMW 530xDrive- $326 P/month WITH Tax, $956 DAS/$2450MSD

For anybody wondering this is the magic man himself; YLC went above and beyond hashing this deal out even after program numbers changed month-to-month. Highly recommend working with him!

1 Like

This guy :rofl::rofl:.

The vehicle I got had an MSRP of $58,885 so it has the Convenience Pkg (power tailgate, heated front seats, Sirius XM free for 1 year) and heated steering wheel as a side option. During negotiations, I noted that your car did not come with the Sirius XM, which I enjoy. They said the car was “XM ready” and they would add it for no extra charge. (When I previously bought a BMW about 10-11 years ago, this dealer charged me several hundred to add the XM to an “XM ready” car.) Mine was also Imperial Blue/Canberra Beige, which I preferred to the Jet Black, but the color was no big deal.

As far as remote start goes, I have a garage and while working from home it is not a factor for me, although sometimes when it gets down below 20 degrees it does come in handy.

1 Like

Hmm thats interesting because heated goodies are added to my car individually and I do have the hands-free tailgate (foot under trunk opens it).

I CANNOT for the life of me get behind beige interior, its what I have on my 3 series and yea its big MEH, but I am dumb jelly that you got blue. Of course with loaners I can’t be picky for sake of the low monthly/deal.

Amazing deal. I’ve been eyeing a 5 to replace my 2018 3 lease that’s ending in a couple months as well. Hope I can land a deal like this!

1 Like

Yes I’m still in disbelief over the car, loving it every day.

My original plan was to extend the lease for 6 months on my 207 dollar per month 3 series which I grabbed from someone on the forum here for a free BMW loyalty at a nonexistent price in hopes of scoring a deal in the near future. But when something like this presented itself I had to jump on it.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks! Ive got a soft spot for large sedans, previously going from a MBZ C class, to an E class, then to 2x BMW X1s in a row, then this 3 series ($294 a month at a 50k sticker!) which ill be sad to see go. Dealers lately are being really stingy on loaner deals, im between an X3 or a 5 series next, whichever i can snag a better deal on!

1 Like

Great deal! Sadly I can’t barely get dealers near me (Missouri) to get a 2021 for even double that payment. Crazy how a model year changes the cost so much. Granted I don’t have Owner Loyalty or PenFed (but have the Hunger Drive OL Code) and the one’s I’m looking at are more around $63k.

1 Like

Congrats! Fantastic deal!

1 Like

Thanks for getting the ball rolling! Hope you’ve been well & safe.

Does BMW have a phone app that lets you do this?
Mercedes has it since 2015/2016.
I live In FL now but am from NY so I know Exactly how nice it would be to get into a warm defrosted car on a cold morning.

5 series gets remote start in 2021 MY

only thing you do is go to a reputable remote start company and get a system with remote start, cost probably $500 and then drone is usually $3-$5/mo.

You can ventilate the car however for warm climates, it will recirculate air via the fans. On the app just hit ventilate or schedule ventilate.

Bmw connection app.

1 Like

LCI 5 series also has Apple phone as digital key, replace the fob with your phone, excited for that tech.

1 Like

That’s one of my favorite features in my car. Only problem is, my iPhone 12 Pro Max won’t fit in the charging tray (with my super thin case) so that I can start the car :rofl:

That was the only draw back to this car was that it does not have remote start, I heard that 3rd party remote starts are kinda janky on BMW’s. Is this still the case?

I have the digital key in my 2021 3 Series. I have yet to use it honestly.

FOB in my pocket works fine.

How does that even work when you valet? Do you have to leave the phone in the car? :joy:

I did not get one for the 530 or 540 because I swapped out so quick.

I would check on bimmerpost or bimmerfest and see if anything there has experience.

Usually aftermarket starts Don’t have issues but they can void warranty if not installed right… and something goes wrong, best advice would be to go to somebody who has experience on bmw and do research on the forums.

Surprisingly the 530e can both heat and cool the car because it uses the electric battery to power the on-board hvac system.

1 Like

what if your phone malfunctions or runs out of battery? tech isn’t always good

1 Like

Still works up to 5 hours after your battery dies. But yeah I agree there can always be a malfunction!