SOLD: Loaded BMW i4 Available for Lease Takeover $585.34 + tax, $0 DOWN, transfer fee DAS, 26 Months Left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW i4 edrive35

MSRP: $57,645
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $662.26
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $585.34

Current mileage: 9849
Maturity mileage: 30028
Effective miles per month: 776
Maturity date: 06/21/2026

MSD due (if any): n/a
Cash due (if any): n/a
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2000

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Everything is like new condition. Has Driving Assistance Pro Package, Premium Package, Parking Assistance Package, Harman Kardon ss, Tinted windows.

Photos:

message for more pictures, details, and incentive negotiations

2 Likes

Looking urgently, ideally by end of March.

Bumping this, willing to add more incentive if someone can take over by end of Month.

Put it on SAL; you’ll get more eyes on it there than from the LH crowd. Glwt

2 Likes

Already posted there as well, appreciate the advice.

1 Like

If you are willing to ship it to houston,tx and bring monthly down to 500, I’ll take it by march end or first week april.

So you’re asking OP to offer an additional $2k+ incentive. Good luck with that.

3 Likes

I’m in 33458. What’s the transfer fee amount?

I believe it’s $500.

Won’t you pay 6.25% of the car’s book value in taxes for just over 2 years of use?

You’re going to need to incentivize this more because you can get a brand new i4 for this price

Not with these packages to my knowledge unless you get a loaner.

Yeah we’d be at $539/mo + tax for this with those packages. Just first month and DMV upfront

Just stick to SAL and be a little patient and you will be fine. South Florida SAL market is much lenient compared to the LH Crowd. GLWS !

1 Like

New user here, curious what is SAL?

1 Like

Swapalease.

3 Likes

Swapalease has been such a weird place for me. 95% of the postings are dealers just spamming horrible deals by the dozens and sometimes way more.
Compared to this Hackr forum which has a lot of brokers or even dealers really offering a good deal.

Yup, taking over an out of state leases and brining it to Texas isn’t really worth it, specially with just a few months left. You will pay taxes on the full value of the car (value at initiation of original lease). I got screwed over like this when taking on a low monthly payment Tesla from out-of-state, only had 14 months left, but I ended up having to pay close to $2000 in taxes

Please close, car is sold.

1 Like