LKNYC September Toyota Deals - NO BROKER FEE! RAV4 $295 CAMRY $265 HIGHLANDER $328 COROLLA $207 ***2 SUPRAS AVAILABLE**

Hello all! My name is Mel. First post here (had to revise lol). I’m the owner/ CEO of Lease Kings NYC. We serve the tristate area. We DON’T CHARGE ANY BROKER FEES. We offer free delivery on a case by case basis. All of the following specials are 36/10K leases through TFS. All deals are plus tax, tags, and 1st month’s payment. Send any and all questions via PM. Thanks in advance for your business and considerations. Lease with the kings today!

2019 RAV4 AWD
LE - $295/ MONTH
XLE - $314/ MONTH
XLE PREM. - $358/ MONTH
ADV. - $396/ MONTH
LMTD. - $427/ MONTH

2020 COROLLA
LE - $207/ MONTH
SE - $216/ MONTH
SE MAN. - $237/ MONTH
XLE - $289/ MONTH
XSE - $284/ MONTH

2019 HIGHLANDER AWD
LE - $328/ MONTH
LE PLUS - $376/ MONTH
XLE - $393/ MONTH
SE - $392/ MONTH
LTD. - $461/ MONTH
LTD. PLAT. - $506/ MONTH

2019 CAMRY
LE - $265/ MONTH
SE - $278/ MONTH
XLE - $341/ MONTH
XSE - $358 / MONTH
XLE V6 - $448/ MONTH
XSE V6 - $458/ MONTH

ALL OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

Summary

This text will be hidden

This is the worst and hardest ad to read EVER.

7 Likes

My apologies for the inconvenience. This was my first post. I’m certainly open to suggestions that will make it a more attractive read.

Why you screamin’ at us Mel?

2 Likes

Lol :rofl::joy:

screamin at 1 in da mornin’ no less. "I’m so Brooklyn’ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Please check if caps lock key on keyboard is stuck/broken in the on position

1 Like

For the love of life, use paras and break down the items. And whats up with app the CAPS!! OMG WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT MEEE??!!!

Welcome to NYC lol.

1 Like

Use the return button occasionally so the ad isn’t so dizzying. Organize the material the way others on the forum do.

REVISED lol. Thanks for all the constructive criticism guys. I promise these posts will get better as i get adjusted.

1 Like

message sent

So…how painful are the supra deals?

Not too bad. 60% RV and .00260 MF. Biggest hurdle is the price. Dealers are charging over sticker.

what we talkin numbers wise

So take a M340 sell at msrp minus lease cash and double the mf. Ugh gonna be close to a g by the time it’s all said and done.

1 Like

Pretty wild lol

You just happen to be in a state with a better program. You’ve found your niche. Congratulations. :clap::clap: Instead of patting yourself on the back on other brokers’ pages, how about you just focus on your own. Show some class.

You’re the lease king. I’m just a pawn.

7 Likes

purchase price for an xle highlander?