Live in So Cal and Moving to So Flo

I will be making a move back to Miami from Los Angeles and my lease is up right around the time I move. I plan on turning it in a few weeks early and then leasing a new SUV out in Miami. From your experience is it worth leasing a car here and shipping across the country (@ $1200) or is it about the same difference leasing when I get there. Getting there labor day weekend so I might get lucky and score a sale but who knows if the sales would still be worse than a California lease. I’m looking for a Midsize SUV for the wife. Possibly a Grand Cherokee, Edge, or Santa Fe. Anyone have any thoughts or should I just get a broker that works somewhere close to Florida and save the hassle of shipping and waiting for the car to arrive.

@mani_is_kool

2 Likes

:+1:
OP check the Marketplace posts for FL. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions. Thanks

1 Like

What others said, I’ll just add: you probably need to narrow this list if you want to get something when you land in a few weeks. Have you driven the current model years of all of these?

Good luck with the move.

I saw your post for the Lexus, Honda and Infinity. Do you work with any of the others I mentioned?

I have driven every car, I work for a rental car company. Its narrowed down as much as I can as far as the favorites. Now we just have to see which one of these has the best bang for my buck. Thank you

1 Like