Live at the NY International Auto Show

Haven’t seen him and doubt it. Might be the most press-averse athlete alive.

Hot take on the new Outback (XT preferably)?

I wouldn’t call him “averse”… I just think that he’s doesn’t really GAF about it all and just wants to race. He’s always responsive in his special way, which can be really fun stuff depending on how many drinks he’s had.

Anyone heard of these guys?

4 Likes

Anything from Nio? Rumor has it, they were supposed to be previewing at NAIAS

Can you snap any interiors of the new 2020 BMW Ms???

R8 stunning as always. However a beautiful RS5 SB in Nardo Grey isn’t helped by being directly behind the R8 and otherwise surrounded by a wall of white cars which doesn’t help Nardo pop at all. They could have placed it on the other side of the display where regular A3 etc are placed.

E-tron and Q8

3 Likes

Those Matte, frozen or Satin Finishes are NICE!!!

Yeah but what you don’t see is the detailing people wiping off fingerprints and smudges 24/7

1 Like

Can you check the materials inside the CT5? Want to see if they’re on par with the 5 series and E class. Thx.

Looks the same :man_shrugging:

Last I heard It cost to Floss! I saw the cleaning/wash kit for the finish $300 Sting!

“The company, headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, is drawing significant interest from consumers. As Tesla Inc. did with the Model 3 sedan, Rivian has been taking $1,000 deposits for the R1T pickup and R1S SUV that will go on sale starting in the fall of 2020.” Bloomberg

I passed by during the introduction. I really like Cadillac’s new front end. Much better than Lincoln and Acura IMO. Will sit in it later if I have the chance

1 Like

I know they are at diff price points but the Q8 and the rest of the cliched “coupe suv” are just so plain Jane. Urus is the sex. I’m a huge Ferrari fan but nobody draws attention like Lambo

3 Likes

I was prepared to dismiss Rimac as a kit car but it looks great in stunning two tone livery. Lovely Koeniggsegg a little bit overshadowed by it.

1 Like

Most disappointing so far

And I’m not the only one. Zero attention being paid to it. Not a soul in sight. Even the rep must have quit and gone home

1 Like

Sales wise they upped production and basically every model sold has been an order.

Is it true you can get $500 certificate for attending NY show from VW?
Saw it as available rebate in one of dealerships website.

Probably true. I saw another booth had tablets to sign up for a certificate