List of VPP programs by car manufacturers

I think one of the most overlooked ways to save on a new car lease is using a VPP code.

I know Nissan/Infiniti has a formal program.

Does anyone know of any other car manufacturers that have a similar program?

It depends on the employer you work for. For example my employer has discounts for BMW,Merc,Hyundai,Audi and Kia

Interesting.

Is there a common name for this?

Or can you point me to a web link as an example?

1 Like

This is EPP list of employers for Nissan/Infiniti

I am not sure whether such list available for other manufactures. If you work for a big company, please contact your HR department to see any fleet discounts

1 Like

Audi nomenclature: Supplier discount, typically around 6%. Useful mainly for S and RS models that sell near MSRP. Otherwise, your own negotiated figure might just work better (meaning they don’t stack the deals in most instances).

BMW VIP.
$1,500 below invoice on any car plus all other available rebates. (Again, useful for M cars but often you can do better on other cars.)

Very hard to get, need to be a brand influencer, celeb etc.
Dealers have no idea what it is, comes straight from BMWNA and their VIP department.

GM has a supplier list which entitles employees of listed companies to purchase at supplier cost. Ford has a similar program which allows employess to purchase at their X plan cost and a reduced document fee charged if any.

Here is a link which explains the X plan, and a VERY partial list of which companies qualify.

http://assets.clickmotive.com/Customers/J/jimtruefordmercury/file/axzd_vehiclepurchaseplan.pdf

That link says there are over 2400 partner companies! Here is an expanded list I found. Not sure how old it is, but gives an idea of what could be available.