List of BMW RVs (April)

Here is the RV numbers for all BMW models based on bmwusa.com lease deals section.
It is 36/10k. Base MF should be the same for all of them (.00146 I think).
Will try to compile the next month’s numbers as soon as they update the site.
BMW April RVs

2 Likes

Thank you - very helpful!

To the top with this one! Great work @amin!

EDIT: I can’t believe BMW offers over 100 DIFFERENT models of basically the same cars!

2 Likes

Bah humbug. It does not include i3 and i8!!!

Check 2017-BMW-i3. It is 58%.
Probably i8 was not on the lease offers page.
I will double check later.

You are welcome.
It would be great to add Excel upload feature @michael.

what’re people getting discount wise off MSRP? 10%? 20%?

This is great! Do you have March by any chance? Thanks.

It’s not on there unfortunately.

If you mean May, I will get it as soon as it is updated on BMW website.

I’m pushing for low double digits, pre-fleet discount on a 340xi with MSRP in the high 50s

Nah, I did mean March. :slight_smile:

@Electrifi38 I don’t think so. Maybe by looking into the archived version of the website.

I think he will time travel and get a good deal on the BMW residual in March. Some hackrs are just visiting our planet :slight_smile:

Know any lease deals on a Warp 5 intergallactic cruiser with 5000 Hp flux capacitor? I don’t mind if it has a few lightyears
on the odo.

2 Likes

You’re not giving me enough credit, me thinks. :joy:

I just contacted my local Northern VA BMW dealer and they told me the RV on the 2017-X3-xDrive35i is 61%. Are we sure these number for April are accurate?

64% RV looks right. Are you sure you aren’t getting quoted on a demo or for 15k miles?

When do the next month’s numbers typically become available?

I will call the finance department in the morning to reconfirm and circle back, but they told 61% on a non demo X3

And for what it is worth, they came back high single digits off MSRP (disconnect of ~2K) and noted fleet discount would be $500 - i haven’t broached the fleet discount with them yet, but i clearly see the company I work for qualifies for $1500 and a MF reduction too.

They haven’t yet informed me (despite me asking) on the MF and residual they’re using. And now I recall why I loathe car shopping!