Lincoln Unlimited mileage lease

Just saw on the Lincoln website that they’re advertising an unlimited mileage lease on the MKX, MKZ, and the Continental. The details are very limited as far as I can tell and I was just wondering if anyone has looked into this?

1 Like

anyone?

1. List item

The service is Canvas and isn’t out in most areas.

Why the hell are these manufacturers taking so long to roll out these subscription programs?

Literally would take a few months and partners everywhere to make this work smoothly.

How do you know?
I called multiple dealers and its only on 3 different models.
what they do is they change the MF to 45% and add 1% making it a 25,000 mile lease
and just fyii you are out of warranty after 50,000 miles

yea like fair came out pretty quick .

You aren’t keeping the car. It is a subscription service, just return it back.

The reason for the foot dragging is the manufacturer wants to be careful not to run afoul of state franchise law and alienating their dealers by undercutting their leasing programs. In case you did not realize, the manufacturers grant their dealers the exclusive right to market the cars in their territories. So announcing lease programs that undercut dealers will expose them to lawsuits. In other words, these programs will need to get the approval of dealers in each state!

I think the dealers are going to be the end of some of these manufacturers then. It’s like cutting off the nose to spite the face.

We all go down together!

Lowest I got was 630 all rolled in on a premier

which really isn’t that cheap compare it to drivecanvas.com they cover all wear and tear tires maintenance etc AND your auto insurance