LH Interviewed by Cars.com

Cars.com reached out to us last week to tap into our knowledge of car leasing:

https://www.cars.com/articles/can-you-lease-a-car-with-bad-credit-441663/

While this is not the first time we were interviewed by a large publication, it’s the first time we were interviewed by an automotive organization. It’s wonderful to see how we have grown from an obscure extreme deal seeking site (as characterized by Bloomberg) to a recognized industry expert on the subject matter — all thanks to the collective knowledge by our brilliant minds here!

For the record, we are still an extreme deal seeking site that persistently and patiently hunts for unicorns — we are just less obscure today. :grin: With a wider reach, I hope our work will slowly raise automotive financial literacy at large, which I see as an underserved sub-field of personal finance that is just as important as mortgages and credit cards.

36 Likes

Congrats. That’s amazing.

I hope they talk about the % rules in a future edition.

3 Likes

Haah had to throw that in somehow lol

1 Like

Proud to have found this site a year ago, i learned so much, thanks everyone for all the helpful tip and knowledgeable advice

2 Likes

Well its bout time! Congratulations,
you guys totally ROCK!

1 Like

Congrats! Extremely resourceful site and wonderful folks dedicated to the topic of leasing which I’ve continue learning something new everyday.