🏁 LEXUS AUG DEALS | OffStickerPrice.com | NJ NY CT PA

OST 200x64px DkBlue
www.offstickerprice.com

Hi LH Community,
We’re here to help you get a great deal on your next lease. Let know us how we can serve you.

Regards,
Sean Lee
Managing Partner

Here’s our EASY process:

1. Tell us what you need (Make | Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty | Timeframe)
  2. We pick a specific car to quote you (deal should be very similar to what we have posted)
  3. We confirm availability and the lease numbers with the participating dealership
  4. If all is good, then we invoice you for our reasonable $399 broker fee and connect you to the dealer (they’ll run your credit, etc…). Should you decide not to go through with the lease, our fee is fully refundable.

We try our best to be professional throughout and respectful of your time so we’d appreciate it also in return.

Our Brands: LEXUS, Volvo, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz
Our Markets: Primarily NJ, NY, CT, PA (sorry, only regional deals)

OSP Auto LLC, 120 E. Main St. Suite #136, Ramsey, NJ 07446
info@offstickerprice.com
(201) 834-6654 (CALL OR TEXT US)

**CHECK OUT OUR SPREADSHEET FOR OUR DEALS (LH CALCULATORS)
NOTE: We usually update numbers by around the 10th of each month.

Hi All, Hope everyone is staying safe with all the craziness. One of our Lexus dealers contacted us yesterday to go deep on these 4 cars, but you must have loyalty to get these deals.

Lexus NX 300 F SPORT AWD - $310/mo for 36/10k
Lexus GX 460 AWD - SUPER STEAL and short 27 mo lease - $429/mo for 27/10k
Lexus RX 350 AWD - $422/mo for 36/10k
Lexus UX 250h AWD - $282/mo for 36/10k

Dealer is just outside of NYC and will do curbside deliveries within a 1 hr radius.

info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (CALL OR TEXT US)

See spreadsheet for all the numbers.

Hi All,
Lexus deals are loaded in for April.

• $1k Loyalty on all MY20’s.
  • Specials on 4 specific models (supply is limited)
  • MF drops on these models.

MODEL ---- MARCH MF => APRIL MF
MY20 ES — 0.00010 => 0.00001
MY20 UXh — 0.00015 => 0.00001
MY20 RX — 0.00045 => 0.00035

1. Tell us what you need (Make | Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty | Timeframe)
  2. We pick a specific car to quote you (deal should be very similar to what we have posted)
  3. We confirm availability and the lease numbers with the participating dealership
  4. If all is good, then we invoice you for our reasonable $399 broker fee and connect you to the dealer (they’ll run your credit, etc…). Should you decide not to go through with the lease, our fee is fully refundable.

info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (CALL OR TEXT US)

APRIL DEALS

Hello
New to site
Currently in lease with '18Explorer ends 3/2021 looking to upgrade
Interested in:
Lexus RX450H AWD
Nori green/black int
+Navi
1st month down ONLY
08035 - NJ
12kmi/yr
36mo

PM’d you a quote.

Looking for a Lexus GS, has to be AWD. Black, Gray, or White exterior. I want my payments to be 400 or below. Is this doable?

Not possible. Sorry.

C’mon Sam! That is a Lexus IS territory.

1 Like

Thanks Fredy.

I should take that back. $400 is possible if you put down a big down payment. For every $1000 you pay upfront, it’ll reduce your monthly by roughly $30/mo. If you start around $550 bare monthly, you’ll have to put down around $5k cap cost reduction (plus tax/fees) to get to $400. Generally speaking, it’s hard to get any luxury car Under $400/mo unless you put up some money tho.

I never said with nothing down. :man_facepalming:t2:

So 5K will be the magic number for that price range?

Hi Sam,
Please just give me a call Monday. It’s not that straight forward.

Sean…

Im currently in a lease with a 2018 VW Tiguan SEL $325.00 a month but am very interested in

NX 300 F Sport AWD
Ultra White/Artic White Interior
Comfort Package & Navi (Car Play)
Sirius XM Radio
Panaromic View Monitor
36m/10k
Tax in payment

RX 350 AWD
Night Fall Mica/Birch Nuxe
Navigation,
36/10
Tax in payment

The bigger issue is getting out of your current lease. If and when you’re free of it, let me know and I can certainly help you. Swapalease and leasetrader are the most well known. If you want to take a big hit, you can try Carvana or Vroom to buy out your lease. Buying out the lease is almost always a big losing proposition tho.

that UX hybrid deal is sick

hoping these are around in june

Do you have Lexus is 300 F SPORT AWD available with 15,000 miles/year for finance?

Mileage is up to you. 7500, 10k, 12k or 15k.

In the calculator, you can change the mileage and it automatically adjusts the residual value up or down. You’ll see the payment change accordingly.

May Program is up. Not as strong as last month, but still some very good deals especially on the NX and IS.

Quick update:

• Extra $500 lease credit for Lexus Loyalty!
  • Some bads new on the RX350 front. Corporate just told dealers there will be no more new inventory of RX350 base and Fsports until Aug. One dealer told me no broker deals at all for them. Another dealer told me only $1000 below invoice. If you want a RX350, the only decent discount will be on an RX350L.
  • Lastly, just signed up a new dealer who will do out of region deals!

Are you able to lease out to NC? Can pick up in person

Yes, out of region is ok. Transport down to NC is probably $500-600 if you don’t want to pick it up.