šŸ LEXUS AUG DEALS | OffStickerPrice.com | NJ NY CT PA

What kind of deals closer to$400?

Could you be more specific? About half the cars on the spreadsheet are below $400 monthly.

Btw, we have a NJ dealer now who can do MSDā€™s. Although most of the models have such low MFā€™s that it doesnā€™t even matter.

Sorry, looking for an suv closer to $400. Have a Highlander now, but my
Lease is up and I donā€™t want another one. It is a great car, but big-and I used the third row 1 time. I know there are a lot of great deals to be had

Looking at NX fsport white with red interior. Can make a deal ASAP

Hi Vlien. Please just contact me directly or PM me. Thanks.

Looking for the UX250h F sport or UX200
exterior Black interior doesnā€™t matter much
zip 11222
36/10
Non loyalty but first responder and recent graduate
trying to Lease ASAP !!

Iā€™m looking for a Lexus NX 300h. I prefer black, white or grey with dark interior. Looking for 36 months, 12k miles (10k miles would be ok too) and Iā€™m located in 06612- CT.

Hi Kerry,
Iā€™ll PM you some options.

Hi All,
If you could just keep general discussions about Lexus to this thread and PM directly for quotes, thatā€™s generally how the moderators would like things to be.

Thanks!

More lease cash on ES, UX, RXL, GX, LS, and LX models. Inventory is tight so get them while you can.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • Timeframe for leasing (please donā€™t ask for a quote for a deal a future month):

TEXTING ME IS BEST - (201) 834-6654

I always strive to be professional. Expect more from your brokers. Apologies to those who I couldnā€™t squeeze in last month, it was just madness.

Looking for a base GX, are those available?

Looking for a RX 350 or RX 450
10/12k miles 36 month lease
No Loyalty
Trying to lease yesterday.

Sorry, our dealers arenā€™t giving any discount off the MSRP of RX350/450ā€™s. They arenā€™t getting more of them til August.

The only discounted RX is the RXL.

Hey, are the prices for the NX300h accurate? Looks a little low compared to base and everything else, shot you a pm though

July Program Loaded.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Timeframe for leasing (please donā€™t ask for a quote for a deal a future month):

Anything for September?

Sorry, been focusing on BMW, Audi and Volvo lately. Lexus is having inventory issues so not getting very good pricing in general lately.

Okay NP. I am interested in a 330XI no specific color/trim.
I would like white but more interested in low payments.
Let me know if you have anything.

Just posting the DEC numbers as folks as been asking me again for Lexus. The UX and NX deals looking pretty strong.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil):
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Lexus Loyalty?

Aug numbers posted.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil):
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Lexus Loyalty?

Hi there,
Currently in lease with '19 ES 350 F sport ends 9/2022 looking for new lease.
Interested in :slight_smile: Lexus UX250h AWD 10000m/yr 36mo
Color except black ext, black int.
Only require Blind spot monitor.
1st month down only.
07643-NJ