Lexus RX350 2020, Loyalty - SE FL $560/month

What’s the discount they are giving you?

He is advertising 11% off before incentives for your reference.

Don’t feel bad just sent for a quote on 7500/36 month msrp 60400 rx350 f and got back 900 a month lol. Based on that I’d jump all over yours :slight_smile:

South Florida is probably the worst place to buy or lease a Lexus / Toyota.

JM Family (who owns the financing arm and distribution in Jacksonville) adds port installed options that sometimes add up to 2k-3k or more to the Maroney sticker. Yes, they are able to put toyo-guard, pin-stripping, Teflon paint, etc. on the Maroney, unlike other manufacturers that place them on a second sticker next to the Maroney.

Fun fact, about 90% of port added options charges are credited back to the dealer, so keep that in mind when negotiating you cap cost.

Can you get a good deal? Yes, but it will take leg work. My suggestion is never let the dealer know who you are, especially if you are coming out of a bad lease, they will hold it against you.

Instead, use a different email and phone number and approach them as a new customer.

After you negotiate your deal, you can always bring up that you qualify for loyalty rebate, etc.

Is that right? I see about $1k junk added to many of the Lexus vehicle here. So that means I can shave that down to $100?

Not sure if it’s helpful given how much has changed in the last year, so f*ck it, I’ll chime in: we got a 2019 RX350 in May 2019 that was a $46xxx MSRP for $425/month plus $4K DAS, $0 MSD’s on a 36/15.