Lexus Nx200t AWD - $400 a month

I’m happy to provide more but don’t know what else you need. I was at $319 before MSD. I was running out of time as paperwork was wrapping up around 9pm. Deal expires in May so I pulled thet rigger. My gut tells me there may have been another $10-15 dollars per month on the table, but I was worn out by a week of work and didn’t want to start over in June. I’m content with what I have and will probably do an Infiniti QX60 before the year is over.

I have been seeing good deals or discounts in Socal but not over in Detroit or east coast. Since you had good deal in connecticut, I was thinking if you can PM me the quote(obviously removing all your personal info) you have, may be I can ask dealer to price match.

I can do that. As I’m new here I may not have PM priveledges yet. I used a deal I found here as a template for what I wanted as a deal. They found a similar suv and made me a close deal. Then I switched to a $4000 cheaper suv and worked off of that.

1 Like

forum.leasehackr.com

2017 Lexus NX200t - $307/mth - 36 mo/12K

Hi All, just closed on my wife’s new car. This site is incredible, and I found the US Open (Golf) Lexus certificate posted here at the last minute and got another $1000 to make this deal: Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 Lexus NX200t w/ Premium…

1 Like

I Pm’ed you, if you can reply to that

Where did you find the golf certificate?

1 Like