Lexus GX460 lease

Wow, great find!!! That is a great rebate, especially since it can be stacked and used on either 2017/2018 models.

Now to see how to get an account.

Their other auto programs look like the typical fleet offerings - BMW, MB, Volvo. Not sure if Lexus has a fleet program, but this looks pretty good. The question, is there anyway to join without ponying up the $1M in assets or $10k in annual fees?

List of different auto programs through MS:
https://msreserved.com/pages/automotive

A 60K 2017 GX460 at 10% off before rebates, with 5000 MS rebate, 2500 lease cash and 1000 @chrispbacon PGA certificate, 36/10, 59% residual, 0.0004 MF, gets you to 331 pre-tax.

removed…

I just called a dealer about a gx premium,12k 36 month. She said the mf was .0008 and residual was 54%. Are the numbers better for a base?

I just pulled the 1st November entry out of the 2017 Edmunds thread. Also, did your dealer quote a 2017 or 2018?

hmmm…if those number are right, the deal is insane! I’m going to call her back. It was for a 17 premium. I’ll post if I find out something different

Obviously, dealer would have to give 10% off, but that should be doable on a 2017. The question is whether the dealer lets the $5K Morgan Stanley stack with the 2500 lease cash. They could pull a Mercedes and say they don’t stack.

Also, I put in Max MSDs (5) in quote above - here is calculator link:

I had a client do it last week on a RX350.

yes, it qualifies for Volvo A plan for those who missed the Costco one.

12k miles 36 month residual is 54%…called 2 dealers to confirm.

Looks like it’s 58% for premium and 54% for luxury for 36/12.

Oh man! I will have to see if there are any offers at JPM Private Bank. Now, that would be a benefit worth getting.

has this been confirmed? I am a reserved client and just saw this email. please let me know. I will email a dealer too if needed.

1 Like

You should be a or to log into the “living and giving” website to see the discounts. They are visible at the link below. I’m trying to figure out a backdoor in, but if you are a MS reserved client you should be eligible. Most of them are just fleet programs available through other affinity relationships, but the Lexus one is currently enhanced.

https://msreserved.com/pages/automotive

Lexus specific one

I was told by a Lexus dealer that with “December to Remember”, the MF on all models is 00001. So MSDs will not make a difference since the MF is already near zero. I am trying to put down max MSDs.

thanks for this. i have emailed a few dealers. i will report back.

Dealer is right. No msd when mF is that close to zero.

Fellow hackers; quick question on Money Factors and MSD’s. I currently am negotiating a deal on the GX460 (which I can’t wait to share when finalized) but I would like to lower my price just one more time.

The money factor on the car I want to lease is 0.0006; the dealer told me today that there was no point in posting MSD’s because it is close to 0%. Is that true? How can I calculate how much my payment would be lowered if I posted MSD’s?

Thanks!!!

If MF is .0006, you should be able to apply 7 MSDs to bring it down to .00004. Are you sure the buyrate MF os .0006?

Need to know cap cost and RV $ amount (or MSRP and RV%) to calculate the savings.

Thanks Jon -

The MF for lease rate says 0.00060. MSRP is $57,590 and RV is 63%. How do you calculate it?